napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

a 21 years old dude with a lot of regret

Eddy

I wrote this comment on one of dylan's videos specifically this one
And I though if i write it here as well I may get a faster answer and it may not be from Dylan himself coz there probably will be dozens of men wanting to get answers so he would not have time to answer all of them. But There it goes :

Hey Dylan
I dont know if you will answer this comment or not but I am gonna ask anyways because I really felt helpless after watching this video...
I have started my first cycle with test e only on February 2017 and it was for 10 weeks of 1ml a week.
I used nolva for 4 weeks and started Immediately my 2nd cycle (stupidity starts here) of 2ml of test a week and 2 ml of tren per week for 10 weeks. Afterwards I ran PCT for 4 weeks again and started immediately my 3rd cycle of 2ml of test and 2 ml of tren for 15 weeks. For PCT I
ran nolva and pregnyl for 5 weeks and my test levels were normal coz I took a blood test and they seemed normal. last week I started my newest cycle which will be 5 weeks of 2ml of test and 2 ml of tren, and afterwards 10 weeks of 2 ml of test and 1 ml of deca and 1ml of boldenone. Before watching this video I was happy that I was making progress and I "thought" I was doing it the "safe" way. until now that I noticed that I have to stay off for the same amount of time that I am on cycle. So do you suggest me to continue my cycle and run pct and go off for 15+ weeks in the end or you suggest to stop now ( 2 weeks in my test e and tren cycle) and wait for 15 weeks . All help is appreciated thank you a lot.

All these at the age of 21...
Thank you..

I wrote this comment on one of dylan's videos specifically this one
And I though if i write it here as well I may get a faster answer and it may not be from Dylan himself coz there probably will be dozens of men wanting to get answers so he would not have time to answer all of them. But There it goes :

Hey Dylan
I dont know if you will answer this comment or not but I am gonna ask anyways because I really felt helpless after watching this video...
I have started my first cycle with test e only on February 2017 and it was for 10 weeks of 1ml a week.
I used nolva for 4 weeks and started Immediately my 2nd cycle (stupidity starts here) of 2ml of test a week and 2 ml of tren per week for 10 weeks. Afterwards I ran PCT for 4 weeks again and started immediately my 3rd cycle of 2ml of test and 2 ml of tren for 15 weeks. For PCT I
ran nolva and pregnyl for 5 weeks and my test levels were normal coz I took a blood test and they seemed normal. last week I started my newest cycle which will be 5 weeks of 2ml of test and 2 ml of tren, and afterwards 10 weeks of 2 ml of test and 1 ml of deca and 1ml of boldenone. Before watching this video I was happy that I was making progress and I "thought" I was doing it the "safe" way. until now that I noticed that I have to stay off for the same amount of time that I am on cycle. So do you suggest me to continue my cycle and run pct and go off for 15+ weeks in the end or you suggest to stop now ( 2 weeks in my test e and tren cycle) and wait for 15 weeks . All help is appreciated thank you a lot.

All these at the age of 21...
Thank you..
Bro, you are only 21 years old!! You shouldn't be using any steroids at all. You are way too young. You need to stop all of this at once and run a FULL pct before you seriously fuck yourself up,especially messing with shit like tren. Stop now

Pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Bro, you are only 21 years old!! You shouldn't be using any steroids at all. You are way too young. You need to stop all of this at once and run a FULL pct before you seriously fuck yourself up,especially messing with shit like tren. Stop now

Pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
I am 6'1 210 lbs with 12% of bf after pct
So I am really satisfied with the results that I feel kind of connected to it and hard to give up I will consider your answer of course and wait for Dylan to answer too and if he tells me to give up I will. But these stuff are too good to leave them :')
Thank you though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm sure you will soon hear from Dylan but I agree with Rick's comments a million per cent.

We're concerned about what's happening on the inside - you may be extremely lucky and be OK but more likely you need to do some major work on restoring your body to the correct state it should be for a 21 year old. What consideration have you given to the distinct possibility your balls may cease working, you may be infertile, your cholesterol levels are garbage and your arteries are starting to harden? Where's your blood pressure at? Did you do pre and mid cycle blood work?

You need to stop right away.

I'm sure you will soon hear from Dylan but I agree with Rick's comments a million per cent.

We're concerned about what's happening on the inside - you may be extremely lucky and be OK but more likely you need to do some major work on restoring your body to the correct state it should be for a 21 year old. What consideration have you given to the distinct possibility your balls may cease working, you may be infertile, your cholesterol levels are garbage and your arteries are starting to harden? Where's your blood pressure at? Did you do pre and mid cycle blood work?

You need to stop right away.
I have tested my test levels and my fertility rate. the test levels were normal and my fertility rate has dropped by 0.013% which I guess is not that significant after a year of running cycles like this. My blood pressure is usually higher during the cycle around 15/9 or 15/10 but I guess that's normal for everyone on cycle. My HDL and LDL both on normal state I can share my blood test results here if someone is interested...
However I only did blood work after cycle not during...
THANK YOU very much however for putting the time to answer

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that Dylan will not advise you on running a cycle at your age whatsoever. His response will be something along the lines of...."I wouldn't advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars" if that tells you anything

I can guarantee you that Dylan will not advise you on running a cycle at your age whatsoever. His response will be something along the lines of...."I wouldn't advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars" if that tells you anything
Alright man I got the message... Such a sad thing to go out but I guess I have to coz of long term effects. I'll continue lifting naturally hopefully that'll do keep me up until a point and will continue a couple of years later.
Thank you very much I'll go buy more pct today and will start

I am 6'1 210 lbs with 12% of bf after pct
So I am really satisfied with the results that I feel kind of connected to it and hard to give up I will consider your answer of course and wait for Dylan to answer too and if he tells me to give up I will. But these stuff are too good to leave them :')
Thank you though

so good that if your dick stops working at say age 30...you'll still be happy

It's about permanently fucking up your endocrine system..which doesn't "mature" until you're in your mid to late 20's

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

you are MANY MANY years away from me EVER considering recommending steroids to you.. its WAY past ridiculous what you have done and considering to continue doing... you couldnt pay me enough to advise you any of this... i would never do it

you are MANY MANY years away from me EVER considering recommending steroids to you.. its WAY past ridiculous what you have done and considering to continue doing... you couldnt pay me enough to advise you any of this... i would never do it
Alright man totally got it, I stopped and will apply some more pct for the past 2 weeks and come back MAYBE at the age of 25 or sth. Thanks a lot man you speak real shit real thanks. Thank god I saw your vid just in time.

not a problem man
By the way I don't have gyno and acne or other sides thank god, what do you suggest to do at this stage to get my shit together again. My balls are still working and my libido is good

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

FOLLOW UP WITH 12 WEEKS OF MY POST CT PRODUCT...

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

FOLLOW UP WITH 12 WEEKS OF MY POST CT PRODUCT...

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
Alright man thanks a lot

Top Bottom