napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

21 year old looking to try sarms

tomarloom

Hello, Dylan

I'm a 21 year old hardgainer that has been struggling to put on muscle for years now. I eat around 3000kal to 4000kal a day and have put on around a stone in two years. I'm looking to take my training to the next level and want to avoid steroids at all costs. I'm looking to either try LGD or Anadrine. I was wondering if you were just able to shed some light on either product and help me decide which product would be most suitable.

If it matters, I'm currently 11.5 @ 5ft 8"

Also, if you could tell me the best place to get these, that would be awesome.

THANKS

stacking them together would be the very best option for you... not just one or the other...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan. Sounds very costly for a student! Appreciate it tho
The protocol Dylan gave you would be your best bet for your goals. You can akways run Lgd solo if you have to pick one, but those two are incredible together for size and strength

ive done a million videos that explains ALL these basic questions... suppression will occur but will be minimal

I had a buddy who did LGD, no idea on the dosage but he really liked it and looked full all the time on it. Yes sarms are expensive but you avoid so much shit that comes with AAS. Great stuff to get your feet wet.

I've heard that it can suppress your testosterone though. Is this true?
Some sarms suppress your natural test levels more than others. If you want a mildly suppressive sarm with lean mass gains go with mk2866

Top Bottom