napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

21 year old cycle and pct

hoverters

Hi Dylan ! I’m a 21 year old from India. I’ve done 2 steroid cycles before and gotten great results but the problem was that after both the cycles, i lost all my gains and gained back all my weight during PCT and i experienced suppression for almost 2-3 months after PCT after which i returned to normal.

So now i’ve just started using only Nolva (20mg a day) to up my natural test and i plan to run it for 4-6 weeks. I’m in my first week idk why but i’m afraid that i’ve started experiencing suppression again. Is it possible to get suppression on a Nolva only cycle whereas it should have been increasing my natural test ? If yes, what do i do now ? I do experience a slight pain in my testes occasionally for a small interval of time. Could there be anything serious ?

I would be extremely grateful to you if you could help me out !

Bro you're 21 years old. You need to stop everything right now before you do some serious damage.. honestly I don't see the point of using nolva only ... depending on your test levels you may need a full pct ..

man you are out of control dude, seriously... STOP being like this and being so ignorant... do you really want to ruin your life because you are WELL ON OUR WAY...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Yes Sir i totally get now what you’re saying. I guess i’ve made a mistake and i’ve stopped it now itself. And yes i obviously do not want to harm myself. I think it’d be better for me to not take any PED’s for atleast a couple of years. I just got carried away by all the people around me around the same age and taking loads of shit because of the cheap and easy access they have.But i’ll definitely stay from all this. Thanks a lot to everyone for opening my eyes. Special Thanks to you Dylan Sir. I’ll keep updated if and when i recover. Thanks.

your welcome brother... im glad you are using your head.. thats great to hear... did you get bloodwork done? get it done so i can help you get yourself back to normal... heres a link and you dont even have to go to your family doctor... you buy the test online and then just go to a clinic where they test you... no questions asked...

www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

I'm glad to see you take the advice given here constructively and implementing it bro. That's a very good decision on your part. Please keep us updated

Top Bottom