napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 Prep

mastermolnar

Been awhile but I'm now 10 weeks out. Macros have fluctuated but essentially 300p/ 300-500c/ 125f and within the past 3 weeks we cut carbs to 125 on non training days and 200 on training days... fats have been closer to 75-100 now. Just added fasted cardio and loving the process again (for now)

Cycle
1-13 test e 500
14-20 test p 400
1-11 npp 350
12-20 tren a 350
1-5 superdrol 20
1-20 aromasin12.5 eod
1-20 caber 0.5mg e3d
14-20 winni 30-90
12-20 mast p 500

Not sure when we will add clen or t3 but we will likely be adding both. Here's some progress pics. Anyone that knows me from when I started will attest that I've made some crazy progress in a couple years time. These pics I'm weighing about 213. Weight cutoff for me is 190

Attachments

• IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3360.jpg
    IMG_3360.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 173
Looking great for 10 weeks out bud. Already pretty fucking lean. At that rate prep should be a breeze

I have to agree you are in great shape for 10 weeks out. Everything looks great but I can see you've been putting in some work on your legs. They look great.

I have to agree you are in great shape for 10 weeks out. Everything looks great but I can see you've been putting in some work on your legs. They look great.

Thanks man. Yeah legs have been getting worked but honestly my back has been my main focus. My legs blew up and grew rather easily. We haven't been even adding food on leg days for the past year. I'm lucky in that respect, but my back is my most stubborn muscle group

Thanks bro. Appreciate it. How have you been? I started last years prep pretty lean too but better quality this year for sure
I've been pretty good man! Hit a speedbump last year with a herniated disc, but other than that all's been well. It's good to hear from you again. You've done damn well with progress. Every time i see pics its better and better. You look more dense. Especially in that side shot with your chest. Your hard work has really paid off, and you have some serious potential to make big waves competitively.

This is 10 weeks out? Holy shit.

Lower body is on point and striations in the chest are sick.

great to hear from you brother... you are looking even better and you were already in top form last time i saw your pics... absolutely awesome job!!

great to hear from you brother... you are looking even better and you were already in top form last time i saw your pics... absolutely awesome job!!

Thanks bro. Always trying to improve. Biggest improvement I've made is in regards to offseason dieting... I was meticulous this year and forced meals. Clean eating 90% of the time with massive cheats. It ramped up metabolism to where I walk on the treadmill and lose weight now. So much different from last year and my past experience

Thanks bro. Always trying to improve. Biggest improvement I've made is in regards to offseason dieting... I was meticulous this year and forced meals. Clean eating 90% of the time with massive cheats. It ramped up metabolism to where I walk on the treadmill and lose weight now. So much different from last year and my past experience
continuous learning brother, it never ends

Top Bottom