napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 NPC Universe Prep

Glazier215

New to this page so just wanted to make a thread on what's going on at the current moment. This weekend I will be doing the NPC Universe. I will be competing in classic physique. I have been competing on and off since a teenager with class wins and overalls in bodybuilding. Now with the addition of classic physique I have class wins and overall titles as well in this class. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to be here.

Awesome bro. See you there even though I won’t know who you are. What class? What’s your weight? First national show. Ton of questions.

Looking tremendous. Teaneck is it going to know what hit it.

Looking good bro your hard work and dedication definitely shows. Good luck with your show.

Giving a little update on prep. Had a big drop in weight. Woke up 193 this morning. I was 197.5 yesterday morning. I typically have big drops like that with even small adjustments. Carb up starts today and more food will most likely be added for today as well. Cap off like I said from my height in classic is 197 so we have plenty of room. Past two days been drinking a gallon and a half per day. Cut back sodium a touch for right now. Been around 75 grams of carbs per day for the last two weeks on training days and 25 grams of carbs on non training days. We had to make weight and we reached that goal.
IMG_9771.jpg
IMG_9772.jpg
IMG_9773.jpg
IMG_9774.jpg
IMG_9775.jpg

Top Bottom