napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2017 quick answers for noobs

cmb5017

1) no you cannot run oral only cycles. I don't give a Shit what the boys at the gym tell you.
2) no tren...again, no tren
3) yea your Dylan's# 1 fan...we all are. And you've seen his vids (all of them) and now your question is ?? No go back and watch them 2 more times n then come back.
4) 24 years old n under...no advice for you on steroids of any kind. Don't waste your time posting a thread..sarms we can discuss
5) don't ask questions for your buddies..we don't know them
6) no stats up front- no advice
7) 3 years or less of training- no steroid advice for you. Pay your dues n come back.

Now if you'll actually read this and apply it we can cut out some of the riff raff that plagued us all of 2016

8) No you dont run hcg during pct
9) No you shouldnt run more than 1 compound (test) on your first cycle

10. No, I can not give you proper medical advice When I am not able to asses you in person and refer you to right doctor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11.) Have all necessary support supps, AI's, Serms, on hand BEFORE starting your cycle. Too many threads last year where guys already had the damage done to their bodies because they didn't have the correct items on hand.
12.) Understand the difference between estrogen and prolactin related gyno.

13. My blood work came back and my test was low after a steroid/hormone altering cycle, should i jump on trt for life ?? this one bothers me alot

The irony in all of this is that the only people that will read this thread are anyone BUT newbs lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep..that's what Pisses me off..they don't read Shit just throw up a post talking bout, I researched for months and looked all through the forum but my question is... .

Yep..that's what Pisses me off..they don't read Shit just throw up a post talking bout, I researched for months and looked all through the forum but my question is... .

bro i think one thats hard to beat is your #3 the person that says "im a fan, i seen all the videos" lol but then they wanna run an oral only is classic !

14> If you bought your sarms from anywhere except sarmsx, throw that shit away, do a PCT and get the real thing. You dont have real sarms.

Hahahaha Dorin you funny guy

Dude! It has happened! Someone in trouble with side effects sent PM because of lets just say..... Sîstem malfunction? No sex drive and semi soft dick! Well what the fuck am going to do over internet??? Really? You need bloodwork and to pay for labs! Am not going zo make some random ass guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom