2017 Arnold

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Anyone going?

Anyone besides me care?

(Yea, I have a lot of free time)

Luke Sandoe will be making his Pro debut, one to watch for the future 😉

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

I love the 212 class. Call me crazy.

I have a teammate making his pro debut in April. If he wins his class he goes to the Olympia.

If so I may go to Vegas in September.

Last edited:
When I lived in the northeast I could have been to Colombus in 2 hours. I just had to relocate.

I am definitely attending several Texas NPC events, or at least plan to. First one is in San Antonio, I suspect all the local competitors, or most will be disappointing as far as bodybuilding. If I go to two events and I see a trend of bs physiques I'm gonna call it a wrap.

I will at least go too Europa Orlando and the Tampa pro this year always do and gonna compete at the mid Florida classic in June super heavy class and open

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

My bro Ferlin was Suppost to make his pro debut at the Tampa pro but he has a back injury and may not compete this year

I will at least go too Europa Orlando and the Tampa pro this year always do and gonna compete at the mid Florida classic in June super heavy class and open

I love the Europa boss man. Been going for the last couple years. Depending on how the rest of this off season goes I mayyyyyyyyy do that show this fall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom