napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

200+ Grams of Protein Per Day Tips?

OldNewbie

Due to work, I find it difficult to consume 200+ grams of protein per day and required cabs and good fats. Does anybody have any tips they can share? Thank you.

Bacon! Lots and lots of bacon!
Lol, just kidding.

I find it easier to hit my protein goals by starting off the day with a high protein breakfast. Makes the rest of the day easier without having to force the extra protein down.
Also throw in a protein shake. Don't use more than one or two at the most. Keep it whole food protein as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Idk what u do for a living but protein smoothies have become my go to thing lately. Greek yogurt, protein powder, veggies and fruit, ice cream if u like and ice. So good and u get ur veggies in. Also tuna packs or canned salmon. Put in a tupperware dish with some crackers or sumthin. Lots of things u can eat on the go. Planning is key. Where theres a will theres a way

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do double scoops of whey post workout with some milk, almonds, and little bit of peanuts butter in a blender. Brings that to around 70 grams.

Preparation is key with everything diet. Pre-plan and prepare each day. 200 grams is easier than you think. I would recommend however doing your best getting the protein in through food as opposed to supplements.

200g should be,pretty easy. I get 50g or so first thing in my breakfast. Another 50g in whey post workout. That's half of 200 right there. At work do your best and get a good meal with protein carbs and fats and hit another meal or two at home and you are set

Do you not get breaks at work? How exactly do you struggle to pull in 200g?

In the USA they have to give you breaks to eat bro, it's the law. I normally get two 15 min breaks and a single 1 hour break. I eat breakfast before work, eat again during my 15 min break. On my lunch I go train for 30 mins if I can and use the last 15 mins of my break to eat my post workout meal. Sometimes I even eat another small meal, usually half of a meal during my last break in case I get hungry before I clock out.

If you work outdoors there are some simple solutions to that, canned tuna doesn't need refrigerating, quest bars, canned chicken (it taste better than it sounds) rice cakes, they have minute brand brown and white rice that come in small individual 1 cup serving sizes. Also get a shaker cup, fill with protein (no water) and mix it together once you get a break or access to water and just drink.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Last edited:
I agree with all of the above about prep. Two things I do on that point when I go to work. I carry a large tupperware container that probably holds about 20-25 scoops of protein always in my bag (along with my shaker) I also cook 5-7lbs of chicken breast, shred it, leave it in fridge and put 1-2 8oz equivilants in my lunch bag daily. Those two tips should give you plenty of protein :)

I'm in the same boat, having bariatric surgery 4yrs ago has led to issues with eating but I'm doing ok. This is a great question and I'm enjoying reading all the responses.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I agree with all of the above about prep. Two things I do on that point when I go to work. I carry a large tupperware container that probably holds about 20-25 scoops of protein always in my bag (along with my shaker) I also cook 5-7lbs of chicken breast, shred it, leave it in fridge and put 1-2 8oz equivilants in my lunch bag daily. Those two tips should give you plenty of protein :)
exactly, its not difficult... you just listed A LOT of protein right.. 8 oz. of chicken alone has anywhere from 52-56 grams in one sitting...

Top Bottom