napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 year old steroids in UK

herbsotor

Hi Dylan,

I follow your youtube videos and hoped you could give me some advice with steroids.

I am 20 years old and 6 foot tall and weigh 82/83 kgs with about 8% body fat (completely natural). I’m an aspiring mens physique/fitness model as well as a certified personal trainer. Ive been struggling to put on any real muscle mass and size as I’ve only put on about 2kgs of muscle over the last year gymming religiously and eaten fairly well and as much as i can afford. I am considering taking something to take it to the next level and was hoping you could give me some advice. Should I take steroids? If so what? Ive done about 6 months of research but keep getting put off and on etc as there is lots of controversy online. I also have no idea where to get as I have recently moved to a new country in the UK, is it worth getting online? Im in Oxford at the moment. I am also a bit nervous of injectables as I feel lots could go wrong with that. Im looking at getting to around 90-95 kgs and keeping the same fat percentage over the next 2 years.

Mate, if you can't afford to eat then there's no way in hell you can even dream about AAS.

2nd no one on earth who isn't a complete moron would recommend AAS to a kid.

Seeing your stats and how much research you have done I would assume you could easily do this "naturally" as you say in 2 years. If you watched Dylans videos and still ask for AAS at your age then you are going to be fucked anyway. Goodluck

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

you could consider sarms and they would be fine to run.. if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to set you up a sarms stack

Hi Dylan,

I follow your youtube videos and hoped you could give me some advice with steroids.

I am 20 years old and 6 foot tall and weigh 82/83 kgs with about 8% body fat (completely natural). I’m an aspiring mens physique/fitness model as well as a certified personal trainer. Ive been struggling to put on any real muscle mass and size as I’ve only put on about 2kgs of muscle over the last year gymming religiously and eaten fairly well and as much as i can afford. I am considering taking something to take it to the next level and was hoping you could give me some advice. Should I take steroids? If so what? Ive done about 6 months of research but keep getting put off and on etc as there is lots of controversy online. I also have no idea where to get as I have recently moved to a new country in the UK, is it worth getting online? Im in Oxford at the moment. I am also a bit nervous of injectables as I feel lots could go wrong with that. Im looking at getting to around 90-95 kgs and keeping the same fat percentage over the next 2 years.

You are too young for any kind of steroid at this point. It see,s you have trouble with diet and that's where you need to be concentrating right now. I suggest checking out this diet thread for help,in that area

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

You are too young for any kind of steroid at this point. It see,s you have trouble with diet and that's where you need to be concentrating right now. I suggest checking out this diet thread for help,in that area

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Ok thanks for all the feed back, I'll keep away from steroids. If I wanted to put on lean muscle as fast as possible how many calories should I be trying to eat? I'm on about 3000 and cycle my carb intake. Also is there any supplements that would help? I currently take pure whey, creatine,beta alanine and bcaas.

Ok thanks for all the feed back, I'll keep away from steroids. If I wanted to put on lean muscle as fast as possible how many calories should I be trying to eat? I'm on about 3000 and cycle my carb intake. Also is there any supplements that would help? I currently take pure whey, creatine,beta alanine and bcaas.

That's what's up....nice job keeping an open mind.

Calories are not cookie cutter. Steadily increase, maybe 2 weeks @ a time and re-evaluate where you are. You want to make sure you're gaining lean mass without too much fat.

It may take some trail and error.

Top Bottom