napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 year old steroid cycle

cordoor

Im 20 years old, 140 pounds and 5'11, i want to try steroids but before that I wanted to know which steroids are the best or safest for a beginner? And which one will make me bigger fast? Thanks

you can consider but you are MANY years from steroids dude and 140 lbs. has me and everyone else concerned at your height... you need FOOD man... seriously DO NOT, and this if for your own good so you dont get ripped to shred, DO NOT give everyone the excuse you eat a lot and don't gain weight. please... that will get you ripped to shreds and i dont want that...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Im 20 years old, 140 pounds and 5'11, i want to try steroids but before that I wanted to know which steroids are the best or safest for a beginner? And which one will make me bigger fast? Thanks

It's pretty obvious there are some holes in your diet... are you tracking your calories and macros? What do you eat on a typical day?

Well, you have a long ways to go before you are ready for steroids bro. You are way too young and way too undersized. You haven't built any type of good foundation whatsoever and your endocrine system is still in development. No way are you going to get steroid advice here

Is there anything at least that i can take?

Of course there is: chicken, fish, steak, ground beef/turkey, shrimp, eggs, protein powder, Greek yogurt, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats, pancakes, bacon, sausage, bananas, blueberries, peanut butter, veggies, etc, etc, etc...

I hope you're reading all this OP... it's absurd that people come on here asking questions and then disappear just because they don't get the answer they want ... if you post your diet or at least give us sono general info on your daily nutrition, we can actually help you by giving you some useful advice... steroids are definitely not the answer here...

I wish I had skinny person problem, I eat a sandwich and gain 5lbs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL i hear you bro... I KNOW a lot of people like that! some people can eat anything and gain nothing while others cannot even look at certain foods without gaining weight...

Hey bro I'm with you! I'm a "hard gainer" as well but that just means you gotta eat and lots. Be patient it takes time. The food will make a bigger difference then any drug. All the drugs in the world won't work unless you eat. I started 6'1" 160 lbs I'm at 225lbs right now. Just to give you an idea this is my macros:

Carbs 625 g
Pro 230 g (2.2 g/kg of actual body weight)
Fat 185 g

Not gonna lie you gotta work hard just eating 5200 calories but it works. Take advantage of your young age and train hard and eat.

Eat and train hard bro. No reason you can't reach 180lb without anything and be relatively lean.

Top Bottom