napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 week cruise

Mark Diesel

So I haven’t been cycling since mid December of last year, because I haven’t had time to take anything seriously. I’m still in the gym, my diet is on point 85-90% of the time. Now I’ve been on 175mg of test for 11 months (I’ve been on trt for a while due to fucking myself up by taking prohormones as a teenager, and not PCTing. So take notes —> do not take anything before the age of 25 and always always use a very structured PCT)

Anyway, I was thinking of going at a mix vial of (200 test cyp with 100 DHB), or (250 test cyp with 125 nandrolone cyp) at 1cc per week for 20 weeks and cleaning up my diet. Both of these are 2% BA, 20% BB, 20% EO, MCT oil.

To the guys with more experience, which would you use to look and feel good and why? I’ve quit powerlifting for those of you that have known me over the last 3 years.

Thanks

I've yet to try DHB, although that may be preferable for your goals. I would go for the test and nandrolone (albeit at higher dosages), but I like to train for powerlifting while my body still hasn't completely crumbled.

test and primo would really be the best option

I’m starting to lose my hair so I’ve given up DHTs. I’ve also never brewed primo and I know it can be tougher at higher doses but it might hold with EO. Do you think it’ll hold at 200/200, and is that the dose you’d run?

I’m starting to lose my hair so I’ve given up DHTs. I’ve also never brewed primo and I know it can be tougher at higher doses but it might hold with EO. Do you think it’ll hold at 200/200, and is that the dose you’d run?

Yes and yes

Top Bottom