napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 weeks in on big summer cycle

KODA24

What's up gents?! Just dropping by to give you a heads up on what I'm into right now. This may be my last big cycle because of age and body pains and what not. Started 2 weeks ago beginning of 3rd week start today.
Tren A 400mg/ bump to 500 this week
Eq 600mg/wk (300mgx2)
Test C 500mg/wk (250x2)
Masteron 600mg/wk (300mgx2)
Proviron 100mg ed
Aromasin (every third day, adjust as need)
Caber every third day
Liver and organ vitamins
Multi vitamins
I'm 51 yes old, start weight was 260lbs
Diet is dialed inn. Now at 254.3 starting to tighten up already, hitting cardio 4 days a week. I'm giving this cycle 100% effort because it may be my last big cycle. My joints hurt more, especially in my shoulders. Other wise just sore at night because I train like a beast. You know the saying...."But did you die?" I will shoot some before and after down the road. Looking at a 16 week run with 9 on Tren. Appreciate the support over the last couple of years, you guys are my second family. Best wishes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds fun bro. Keep us updated. Maybe you could share your diet with us. I am always most interested in what people’s diets look like

Sounds fun bro. Keep us updated. Maybe you could share your diet with us. I am always most interested in what people’s diets look like
I meal prep differently, I cook two large proteins and eat on those throughout the week, add in protein shakes, low carb eating, ( under 50grm a day) some low fat cottage cheese this week I protein bar a day. Today I have sausage peppers and onions, cottage cheese, strip steak for dinner, almonds and a 30gram shake for breakfast.....I'll eat something else before bed as well. I have a small stomach (bariatric) so I eat frequently.

Not a big fan of the higher tren dose, especially for those that are older, but cycle looks good assuming your goal is cutting or recomp.

Not a big fan of the higher tren dose, especially for those that are older, but cycle looks good assuming your goal is cutting or recomp.
I thought 400mg/we was safer dose ftom what I've learned here.....no?

Good luck with the cycle man. Be interested to see the results by the end of it. Looks like one heck of a run!
Thanks bro, going out with a bang! Old body starting feel these heavy workouts.

Thanks bro, going out with a bang! Old body starting feel these heavy workouts.

I bet! I turn 30 next week and my joints have held up fairly well but definitely run into issues every few months that have to be worked around. I'm sure if you've been at it this long you've done a great job working around them, getting them warm and mitigating the issues. I hope I can still hit some heavy weight at your age. What's the goal of your last big cycle?

I thought 400mg/we was safer dose ftom what I've learned here.....no?

I would say that's the most I recommend running. I'm speaking more on the "bumping to 500mg" part

I bet! I turn 30 next week and my joints have held up fairly well but definitely run into issues every few months that have to be worked around. I'm sure if you've been at it this long you've done a great job working around them, getting them warm and mitigating the issues. I hope I can still hit some heavy weight at your age. What's the goal of your last big cycle?
I'm romping, trying to lean up a little. Mirror says so far so good.

Top Bottom