napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 Time Cardio In A Day?

hivarmot

Is it advisable to do 2 times cardio in a day morning 40 min and evening 40 min would it lead to faster fat loss or evening 40 min is enough daily 20 min on elliptical mechine And 20 min incline walk
Stats-: 88kg 6.2ft 15% body fat
Cycle :- test prop
Tren ace

I did it in January and burn out really bad….I never had time to recover.
Short term maybe, but long term you will pay with your body

Everyone is diffrent just like with everything its trial and error... i could say it works for me, but i do around 30 morning (hit) and 30 at night (walk)

But do plan to cut down lost 20 pounds in a month.. but 5 was muscle, then again i was under eating..

So with everything its a must! to make sure you are not over training and resting thats if you dont want to be a skinny toothpick. Lmfao..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Would 40 min daily in evening will be enough and on rest days 1 hr of cardio only no weight training

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Would 40 min daily in evening will be enough and on rest days 1 hr of cardio only no weight training

Yes 40 min will be good. It should be enough aslong as you have diet down.

I say you do without the 1hr cardio. You need rest.

Ohk guys thanks i will do 40 to 55 min of cardio daily and on sunday* EAT SLEEP REPEAT.!!!!*

I will give it a try lets see what happens hope for the best

I wouldn't recommend it. Stick to one cardio session per day. If you can't lose fat at a good rate you need some more diet changes, which is where the biggest impact on fat loss will happen.

This depends what you mean by cardio. If one of the times is just walking or something more casual then I think it's fine. If you're pushing a HR of around 130+ 2 sessions a day on top of lifting, you'll be asking a lot from your body.

Ohk guys thanks i will do 40 to 55 min of cardio daily and on sunday* EAT SLEEP REPEAT.!!!!*

I will give it a try lets see what happens hope for the best

make sure that you are mixing in steady state cardio as well as HIIT... i would do at least 3 days of only steady state cardio 45-50 minutes and the mix in hiit training the other two days with steady state...

Why are you doing cardio from the get go? Let your diet and gear take care of the fat loss until you plateau then start adding 30 2x a week and so on and forth.
Adding 2 sessions a day tells me your diet sucks

make sure that you are mixing in steady state cardio as well as HIIT... i would do at least 3 days of only steady state cardio 45-50 minutes and the mix in hiit training the other two days with steady state...
Can i do weight training for 6 days after weight training steady state cardio 50 min for 3 days then remaining 3 days weight training after that hiit training such as burpee etc. Or by hiit training u mean 30 sec off 30 sec on in trademill after that steady state cardio

Why are you doing cardio from the get go? Let your diet and gear take care of the fat loss until you plateau then start adding 30 2x a week and so on and forth.
Adding 2 sessions a day tells me your diet sucks
I am 6.2ft weight is 88kgs. Body fat is 15%
Macros -: 240g protein
235g carb
55g fat

Total calories are 2400 ,Maintenance is around 3000

I am 6.2ft weight is 88kgs. Body fat is 15%
Macros -: 240g protein
235g carb
55g fat

Total calories are 2400 ,Maintenance is around 3000

And you're not losing weight on a 2400 calories? Or you haven't even tried to see if you will and just adding cardio just because ?

And you're not losing weight on a 2400 calories? Or you haven't even tried to see if you will and just adding cardio just because ?
I think i was not doing cardio properly i was only doing 20 min 3 days a week now i have started 40 to 55 min 6 days

I think i was not doing cardio properly i was only doing 20 min 3 days a week now i have started 40 to 55 min 6 days

But why? What does cardio properly even mean? Cardio is an aide to lose fat. If you losing weight without it why add it excessively? But hey if you love cardio go for it. Once you plateau ; where do you go? 60 min a day? Then 60 min twice a day? Do you have a life?

Bro u are confusing me 40 to 55 min 6 days only 1 time in evening after weight training
Is this ok?

Hey bro, thats okay just make sure you get some good quality rest.. it really boils down to how your body feels and you only know that. And you can do all the cardio you want but without proper diet you aint going to get anywhere..

With that in mind..

Do 40min.. maybe 3 days of slow steady and 3 days of hit..

If you need help with diet check this out..

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3314

Good luck brother!.

Last edited:
Top Bottom