PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Time Cardio In A Day?

2 Time Cardio In A Day?

Is it advisable to do 2 times cardio in a day morning 40 min and evening 40 min would it lead to faster fat loss or evening 40 min is enough daily 20 min on elliptical mechine And 20 min incline walk
    Stats-: 88kg 6.2ft 15% body fat
    Cycle :- test prop
    Tren ace

I did it in January and burn out really bad….I never had time to recover.
    Short term maybe, but long term you will pay with your body

Everyone is diffrent just like with everything its trial and error... i could say it works for me, but i do around 30 morning (hit) and 30 at night (walk)

But do plan to cut down lost 20 pounds in a month.. but 5 was muscle, then again i was under eating..

So with everything its a must! to make sure you are not over training and resting thats if you dont want to be a skinny toothpick. Lmfao..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Would 40 min daily in evening will be enough and on rest days 1 hr of cardio only no weight training

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LIKE GLB said….trail and error…try it and see how you recover

Quote Originally Posted by hivarmot View Post
    Would 40 min daily in evening will be enough and on rest days 1 hr of cardio only no weight training

Yes 40 min will be good. It should be enough aslong as you have diet down.

I say you do without the 1hr cardio. You need rest.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ohk guys thanks i will do 40 to 55 min of cardio daily and on sunday* EAT SLEEP REPEAT.!!!!*

I will give it a try lets see what happens hope for the best

I wouldn't recommend it. Stick to one cardio session per day. If you can't lose fat at a good rate you need some more diet changes, which is where the biggest impact on fat loss will happen.

This depends what you mean by cardio. If one of the times is just walking or something more casual then I think it's fine. If you're pushing a HR of around 130+ 2 sessions a day on top of lifting, you'll be asking a lot from your body.

Quote Originally Posted by hivarmot View Post
    Ohk guys thanks i will do 40 to 55 min of cardio daily and on sunday* EAT SLEEP REPEAT.!!!!*

I will give it a try lets see what happens hope for the best

make sure that you are mixing in steady state cardio as well as HIIT... i would do at least 3 days of only steady state cardio 45-50 minutes and the mix in hiit training the other two days with steady state...