napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 hgh questions

so, i'm not getting the red itchy bumps, but when i inject 4iiu of hghpower kefei, i do get a lump under the skin. sometimes it hurts a little, sometimes not. i push the 1 inch slin pin in far, and i inject very slowly. rotate sites, etc. other than that anything else i can do?

my next question is i'm looking for a place like privatemdlabs, etc that i can order a hgh stimulation test. i'm in the craziest spot, my doc prescribed me omnitrope, after months of fighting my insurance they finally approved it. so i have to use a specialty pharmacy, and that pharmacy won't dispense my hgh unless i have a stim test on file with them, something my doc and insurance company didn't even require. it's crazy, their job is to fill medicine. i've tried everything to get around it but doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. i have an appt with my endo and hopefully she will do one, but in the meantime i'd like to find a way to do it myself. privatemdlabs didn't have one listed, i'll cal them monday, but in the meantime any other sites you think woudl work?

thanks guys

Top Bottom