napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 cycles of trenbolone

kbavidb

i’m 48 hrs old i’ve done 2 cycles of trenbolone in the last 5 hrs or so body has reacted very well to even though i did everything wrong as far as how often to pin nipple sensitivity all of it i was going to do another cycle combining it with sustanon in the past i never did anything for post cycle so it took me awhile to recover . i was wondering your thoughts on that combo also i wanted to know what’s the least amount i can take and still get sesults , i’m sure i over did it. also taking a 20 mg cholesterol pill daily . i wanna do things right this time as far as what to take for and nipple sensitivity erectile dysfunction and post cycle . how often to pin and not over doing it .i would greatly appreciate your thoughts on the matter

if you have cholesterol issues, steroids are the worst thing you could ever even think about... i also need to know your full stats... age/height/weight/body fat... to be honest, none of this sounds like a good idea so far but i need more info... your asking some of the most basic questions, which is no problem except for the fact, you dont know a thing, even the basics, and want to use tren, which is for advanced users only... so this is a huge issue

Top Bottom