napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time using tren

Calvinklap

So in preparation of a show, I’m thinking about adding tren in at 100mgs/week for about 6 weeks on the tail end of my cycle. In terms of ancillaries I asked a trusted friend and he recommended caber. I am hesitant to use caber with such a low dose. I have it on hand but am wary to dose it on a regular basis. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on controlling any kind of progesterone and prolactin side effects. Thank you.

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many times have you used tren and how many cycles have you ran?

Height: 5'10
Weight: 214 lbs
Body fat: 10-12%

I have run 2 other cycles in the past, never including tren:

1st cycle- test c @ 300mgs/week

2nd cycle- test c @ 400mgs/week and EQ @ 600mgs/week

My coach has planned for me to use my second cycle in preparation, but add in hardening agents such as anavar, masteron and a low dose of tren nearing show day. I want to keep the dose as low as I possibly can, but still reap some benefits. I read a few places of using B vitamins to control prolactin at low doses instead of full on dosing Caber.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 214 lbs
Body fat: 10-12%

I have run 2 other cycles in the past, never including tren:

1st cycle- test c @ 300mgs/week

2nd cycle- test c @ 400mgs/week and EQ @ 600mgs/week

My coach has planned for me to use my second cycle in preparation, but add in hardening agents such as anavar, masteron and a low dose of tren nearing show day. I want to keep the dose as low as I possibly can, but still reap some benefits. I read a few places of using B vitamins to control prolactin at low doses instead of full on dosing Caber.

Noone here is going to advise steroid use at your age and especially not tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Way too young for any steroid and tren is for advanced users only. You are about 20 thousand miles from that

Top Bottom