napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time tren

m555zma

First time with tren:
with 75mg tren eod, how much test would you use. 200mg/week?...

You just need enough Test to keep you "functioning". Everyone is different I have to run my Test higher.

I've found that with tren a, every day injections work best. The doses are lower and I don't get as many sides as an EOD dose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I've found that with tren a, every day injections work best. The doses are lower and I don't get as many sides as an EOD dose.

I agree with this. I do tolerate 100mg eod but 50mg ed is much better. I tried 150mg eod and it was a nightmare. 75mg ed was tolerable but wasn't a walk in the park. However, killed it in the gym I was just miserable trying to sleep and during the day.

I don't know of anything better for the gym. The kind of weight I can push on Tren is crazy. My intensity and focus is off the charts at the gym but like you said. It's the other 22 hours of the day that's the problem.

ive seen quite a few people say that... i fucking hate pinning bro so ive never done it that way although i would like to try that if i run tren again

I would run the test the same to start or under but that’s just me. First run with Tren ace was 300 Tren A 200 test E. Best cycle I’ve ever done, best results and best I’ve ever looked. I pinned EOD, no way in hell im pinning ED I absolutely hate it but I’m sure sides are less if you go that route. My sides weren’t horrendous but they were very evident no doubt.

I've tried tren about every way imaginable. Injection frequency never changed anything for me

I don't know of anything better for the gym. The kind of weight I can push on Tren is crazy. My intensity and focus is off the charts at the gym but like you said. It's the other 22 hours of the day

That is very true gym sessions are amazing, it’s when you leave and before you get there that’s rough part

Top Bottom