napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Time SARMS before wedding, worth it?

Dave0585

Hey there, so I just joined the site after lurking for a while, which might come back to bite me in the ass. I also apologize in advance if I forget something or come off as not doing my research. I have definitely done it, but there is a lot of information as well as disiniformation out there and the line becomes blurred.

I was an all-american athlete through college and because of that, finally had shoulder surgery coming up on two years. I have finally been working out again for a year, but am having trouble with the stubborn mid-section and want to lose 5-7 more lbs while keeping and even building lean muscle in a hurry. The reason? I am getting married at the end of June and really want to look good for that and our honeymoon directly afterward.

My stats:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 207
Body fat %: 14-16%
Years of training: Total? over a decade- as of late, a little over a year
Goals: Cut the stubborn fat while keeping or building a bit of lean muscle
Supplements (if any): Protein, Jym Pre-workout, Multi-v, Omega-3, Creatine HCL, Beta-alanine
General idea of nutrition: I eat clean and no allergies
Any other relevant info: I had labrum surgery on my right shoulder last year and I have a slight tear in my left as well, surgery not needed at this point and after the right one, don't know that I will ever get it.

My proposed SARM Regiment would be this:
S4
Cardarine
MAYBE Ostarine? (I have read these three work well together?)

So, does this look OK? Can I improve it by doing less? It would be 4-5 weeks on... Do I need to PCT? Also, (last question I promise), going on my honeymoon a week or two after finishing, will it affect my libido, etc?? haha I have to ask that!

Thanks so much guys and I really do apologize if I screwed up the format, etc.

there is no reasonto waste time and money if you are only going to use them 4-5 weeks... that literally makes no sense bro..

also, dont worry, nothing will bite you in the ass... you should be here asking questions and getting this right! dont worry about that

First off, thank you for the reply... So, that's what I was wondering, don't bother with it then... Lets say I went a longer time period, say 6-8 weeks. Then I guess the same questions from the original post? Thanks again!

First off, thank you for the reply... So, that's what I was wondering, don't bother with it then... Lets say I went a longer time period, say 6-8 weeks. Then I guess the same questions from the original post? Thanks again!

I mean u can bro but dont expect too much... they take eight weeks to peak so i guess thats up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You would just start to really see the true benefits at that point. I would wait till you can the full cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly you are in pretty good condition already. You will get comparable results just by dialing in nutrition a bit more. Get that deficit down to around 700 calories per day and try some different fasting techniques to really get lean. You will lose some muscle but you will look bigger as you lean out so don't worry.

Top Bottom