napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time bulk cycle help...

BigD3223

I'm 38 y/o, 6'4", 200lbs. Been lifting for 6 years on and off. What, how, and when? Was looking at Ltd 4033 and mk 677, however I read a beginner should start with ostarine only. Wanna put on size and keep my joints from hurting. What do y'all think?

So for bulk you would be better off with an LGD and RAD140 stack of sarms.

LGD dosed at 10mg/day
RAD140 at 10-20mg/day

Run that for 12 weeks then for PCT you would want clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks (or nolva at 20mg/day if you have that instead) and a natural test booster like ostazol.

Can get everything other than the clomid/nolva at esarms.

MK677 is great but you really need to run it for 6 months or so to take advantage of all the benefits.

Also you could just run Osta if you want to start. Running that at 25mg/day will help with adding some strength, lean mass, and aid in recovery.

For sheer strength/mass though LGD/RAD140 are better.

I'm 38 y/o, 6'4", 200lbs. Been lifting for 6 years on and off. What, how, and when? Was looking at Ltd 4033 and mk 677, however I read a beginner should start with ostarine only. Wanna put on size and keep my joints from hurting. What do y'all think?
i think that whoever said a beginner needs to start with osta only has no clue what they are talking about

Yes thats just fine and would be great for bulking. There is really no perfect bulk cycle except Lgd. Osta goes great with it, S-4 would be great for strength, Rad would be great for strength and muscle hardening. The most common I see people who bulk is Lgd, Ost, and S-4. Have fun and see how your body responds to it

I'm getting confused trying to buy ... seems like everything is in a 30-60 ML bottle. It seems odd I would need 6-7 bottles. Is this right or am I missing something?

Yea man you can stack any of the sarms.

Shit last run I had i did cardarine, sr9009, osta, LGD, and Rad140. Loved it!

if you are buying on esarms.com and you want to run lgd at 10 mg per day, it would take 3 bottles for 12 weeks... thats just an example...

Top Bottom