napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st test cycle with low t

Yomo2077

Hey friends just wondering , im 36 5'8" 190 lbs dont know my body fat % but ive been hitting the gym on and off for about 16 years i do have low t 280 to be exact my last lab about 6 months ago and my doctor would not give me trt so i went and started my test only cycle of sustanon 250 ,1cc twice a week , two months later im feeling great, body looks great but still have really soft abdomen fat. What can i do to keep my t levels up after my cycle is done and whats the best way to loose that belly ive tried everything , i must admit that my diet has not been upto part, thanks in advance for the help i really appreciate it.

Hey friends just wondering , im 36 5'8" 190 lbs dont know my body fat % but ive been hitting the gym on and off for about 16 years i do have low t 280 to be exact my last lab about 6 months ago and my doctor would not give me trt so i went and started my test only cycle of sustanon 250 ,1cc twice a week , two months later im feeling great, body looks great but still have really soft abdomen fat. What can i do to keep my t levels up after my cycle is done and whats the best way to loose that belly ive tried everything , i must admit that my diet has not been upto part, thanks in advance for the help i really appreciate it.

If you have really soft fat around your stomach your bf% was too high to begin a cycle and ass will only make things worse. What type of an AI are you taking?

Steroids aren't fat burners. If you haven't tried cardio, a healthy diet and a caloric deficit, you have not in fact tried everything.

If you have really soft fat around your stomach your bf% was too high to begin a cycle and ass will only make things worse. What type of an AI are you taking?

Steroids aren't fat burners. If you haven't tried cardio, a healthy diet and a caloric deficit, you have not in fact tried everything.

Agreed!

Have you looked into GW? It is a HUGE help if you have your diet and workout dialed in

Other than what's been said you could always find a new doctor. And also on the day they are drawing your blood to test your T levels there are a lot of things you can do the days leading up to it to lower your T levels at that time. I'm sure it's floating around the forum

You do NOT self medicate and need to find a new doctor. You started too much test, a TRT starting dose is much less than 500 mg's and you asses from there.

Havent started the AI but ha adex ready for next week

Next week? What were you waiting for? Two months into a 500mg pw test cycle without an AI and you're wondering why you can't get rid of belly fat? I know some people who aren't estrogen sensitive don't need an AI, but at your age, I doubt this is the case. I suspect your estrogen levels are sky high by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know i shouldnt self medicate but im a truckdriver do heavy lifting all day and was feeling so sluggish all the time then i tried for a whole year telling my Dr. But youre right i will look for another Dr. Thanks for the help.

Next week? What were you waiting for? Two months into a 500mg pw test cycle without an AI and you're wondering why you can't get rid of belly fat? I know some people who aren't estrogen sensitive don't need an AI, but at your age, I doubt this is the case. I suspect your estrogen levels are sky high by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man my bro told me to not use it if not needed so i waited , thanks for the help

I know i shouldnt self medicate but im a truckdriver do heavy lifting all day and was feeling so sluggish all the time then i tried for a whole year telling my Dr. But youre right i will look for another Dr. Thanks for the help.

Oh my mistake you're running Sust250 twice a week? Oh yea that's definiltely anything but a TrT regime, not to mention sust, in my opinion, gives the highest fluctuations in blood levels and you're not using an AI ? You're estro is probably through the roof causing you to be a balloon( plus your diet ). You should get bloodwork done asap

You need to come off and do a proper pct. after that if your bloodwork is still low, you can talk to a good endo about TRT options. This was a huge mistake putting yourself on test.

This is the pct you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom