napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st steroid cycle

Ayan0076

Dylan Sir i am ayan.. Sir i was 98 kgs and i had gyno.. I did surgery and now i m 73kgs. And i am ok now.
I m doing workout from last 6 mnths and sir i want to know which cycle is safe for me. (gynoprone) Because i had Gyno before.. Want to bulk clean.
Height -6 ft
Weight-73 kgs
Bodyfat -12 -14 (have to measure)

Thank u for ur support.. Lots of love from india.

Last edited:
You don’t need to cycle now bro. You’ve been working out for 6 months... get back into shape, build a foundation first .. and then eventually consider steroids

My body shape changes a lot now.bt want to bulk lean with good diet and good suppliments and need some info if i need steroid to grow fast.. Thanks for ur advice bro :)

My body shape changes a lot now.bt want to bulk lean with good diet and good suppliments and need some info if i need steroid to grow fast.. Thanks for ur advice bro :)

You don’t need to “grow fast”... you need to put in the time and effort to build a proper foundation

You have not built a proper base or foundation for steroid use at all. You are far from that. Have you considered sarms? That would be a much better choice for you right now

Sir can i use lgd4033 only cycle? And sir what is post ct? And s4? Thank u sir
You can use Lgd solo if you want but adding s4 enhances your lean gains and strength.

Gw is used post cycle to combat cortisol. Post CT is a natural test booster that is used to help you transition into pct making a smooth recovery

bro how about this? how about you take an hour and actually read up and study with ALL the information that i put out there... good lord.. do you want everyone to hold your hand on EVERYTHING? come on bro.. if you are truly that lazy then you should not run any cycle

No sir actually i dnt have any knowledge about sarms.. Thats y i m asking!! And sir how much lgd 4033 and s4 i need?

No sir actually i dnt have any knowledge about sarms.. Thats y i m asking!! And sir how much lgd 4033 and s4 i need?
Read above. Dylan literally already gave you every bit of info on dosing and how to run both along with pct and everything you need

If the actual gland was removed then you cannot get gyno again. You do still have to control estrogen to keep other sides in check though.

Top Bottom