napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st steroid cycle

slipdipsee

Hello, I want to ask you for an advice. I'm sorry about my English but I'm not a native speaker so...

I'm 31 years old,12% body fat, 71 Kg, I've been training for 12 years, I have tried every protein, every pre workout supplement, I've tried ostarine and a lower dosis of hgh (2ius per day) and after that I'm not looking at the way I want to be, so I'm gonna run my first cycle of roids. I already bought sustanon because my nutricinist (who also compete in fitness) recommend me to use it. She want's me to start only with that, but I've read a lot about sustanon and I found so much about water retention, so I asked to some friends and I've look to the web and I found that I can stack sustanon with stanozolol (indufar) and it would be better to have some muscle gains and look fit.

What do you think about it?? It´s better to used it alone or stack it with winstrol?

Want does your diet look like bud? Your first cycle should be test only, but sarms may be a better option for you right now

Hello, I want to ask you for an advice. I'm sorry about my English but I'm not a native speaker so...

I'm 31 years old,12% body fat, 71 Kg, I've been training for 12 years, I have tried every protein, every pre workout supplement, I've tried ostarine and a lower dosis of hgh (2ius per day) and after that I'm not looking at the way I want to be, so I'm gonna run my first cycle of roids. I already bought sustanon because my nutricinist (who also compete in fitness) recommend me to use it. She want's me to start only with that, but I've read a lot about sustanon and I found so much about water retention, so I asked to some friends and I've look to the web and I found that I can stack sustanon with stanozolol (indufar) and it would be better to have some muscle gains and look fit.

What do you think about it?? It´s better to used it alone or stack it with winstrol?
bro, if you only knew how you sounded.. i have a less than zero comfort level advising you to use steroids... you have no idea what your saying or talking about and that's very very dangerous with steroid use... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

bro, if you only knew how you sounded.. i have a less than zero comfort level advising you to use steroids... you have no idea what your saying or talking about and that's very very dangerous with steroid use... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I'm 31 years old,12% body fat, 71 Kg.

You're getting a ton of misinformation.

Protein, supps, etc. aren't magic. The way you get to where YOU want to me is with nutrition and training. You have to find what works for you.

You control water retention with diet and an AI, the sust makes no difference.

You've given us some stats but not all;

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

You're getting a ton of misinformation.

Protein, supps, etc. aren't magic. The way you get to where YOU want to me is with nutrition and training. You have to find what works for you.

You control water retention with diet and an AI, the sust makes no difference.

You've given us some stats but not all;

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Height: 5,57
Weight: 160 lbs
Body fat %: 12%
Years of training: 12 years
Complete cycle history: only hgh, during 4 weeks, 2uis per day
PCT for each cycle: no PCT needed
Goals: To have some gains, and to be as shredded as I can
Supplements: protein (gold standart), pre-work (Nitraflex, agmantine and alpha gpc),
General idea of nutrition: I eat 3000 calper day, 280 grams of protein, 210 grams carbs, 93 grams of nuts.
Any other relevant info: no injuries no surgerys

thank you

your stats show you to be ready for steroid use, absolutely... the problem is that you need more knowledge... of course you come here to ask questions, absolutely but you are supposed to grasp all the basic knowledge first... you dont even realize that sustanon is test, just like cypionate, just like enanthate etc... all forms of test can cause water retention... its simply controlling estrogen... sustanon causes no more than any other form of test... knowing that is basic knowledge bro which means you have not done much research on your own.. i can help you anytime but im not going to tell you to run a cycle when you dont even know what your doing.. thats me knowingly hurting you and i wont do that... what is your planned pct? you say you ran ostarine with no pct? have you had bloodwork? also, just so you know, gold standard is one of the lowest quality products and proteins you can run... you may want to switch that

your stats show you to be ready for steroid use, absolutely... the problem is that you need more knowledge... of course you come here to ask questions, absolutely but you are supposed to grasp all the basic knowledge first... you dont even realize that sustanon is test, just like cypionate, just like enanthate etc... all forms of test can cause water retention... its simply controlling estrogen... sustanon causes no more than any other form of test... knowing that is basic knowledge bro which means you have not done much research on your own.. i can help you anytime but im not going to tell you to run a cycle when you dont even know what your doing.. thats me knowingly hurting you and i wont do that... what is your planned pct? you say you ran ostarine with no pct? have you had bloodwork? also, just so you know, gold standard is one of the lowest quality products and proteins you can run... you may want to switch that

Thank you for the advice of gold standart, I will change it, what do you think of hydrobuilder.
I ran a blood test after my sarms cycle, and my testo was a little low, I used gynolack and tested me again and the level was normal then.

what I was planning is:

6 weeks of 375 of sustanon, divided on two times on a week (185 each)
25mg proviron

rest 17days

and PCT 2 weeks: 25 mg proviron, 30mg nolvadex, 100mg clomid and 1250ui hcg

Thank you for the advice of gold standart, I will change it, what do you think of hydrobuilder.
I ran a blood test after my sarms cycle, and my testo was a little low, I used gynolack and tested me again and the level was normal then.

what I was planning is:

6 weeks of 375 of sustanon, divided on two times on a week (185 each)
25mg proviron

rest 17days

and PCT 2 weeks: 25 mg proviron, 30mg nolvadex, 100mg clomid and 1250ui hcg
hey bro... okay.. please accept the constructive criticism... there is no way i would recommend steroids to you.. literally everything you said is wrong... the entire post... sustanon 6 weeks? bro, wtf? some of the longest esters of test are in the blend... pct? thats is the worst pct ive ever seen, ever... hcg should NEVER NEVER NEVER be used in pct... 2 weeks? bro, where on earth are you getting your info? clomid at 100 mg?? bro, no way should you use steroids, no way... i cant advise it, im sorry, your going to hurt yourself in a major way...

for your protein, check out www.truenutrition.com You can design your own blends and its high quality...

hey bro... okay.. please accept the constructive criticism... there is no way i would recommend steroids to you.. literally everything you said is wrong... the entire post... sustanon 6 weeks? bro, wtf? some of the longest esters of test are in the blend... pct? thats is the worst pct ive ever seen, ever... hcg should NEVER NEVER NEVER be used in pct... 2 weeks? bro, where on earth are you getting your info? clomid at 100 mg?? bro, no way should you use steroids, no way... i cant advise it, im sorry, your going to hurt yourself in a major way...

for your protein, check out www.truenutrition.com You can design your own blends and its high quality...

Im not running anything yet, that's why I'm researching first. In fact that's why I asked you. I want to learn, otherwise I wouldn't bother asking a question here.Instead of telling me that I'm wrong, you can recomend me a site o something. What I wrote wasn't what I'm gonna do 100%, I was telling you, so you can advice me.

This is the only site you need.

You have to be able to take some criticism; and remember when you read something it may misinterpreted.

A) When the time comes, test only is going to be your route. HOWEVER, you need to go 12 weeks.
B) HCG is run as a bridge into PCT.
C) Your doses are off on PCT, but you're on the right track. I will get back to that in a bit on that.

Last edited:
This is the only site you need.

You have to be able to take some criticism; and remember when you read something it may misinterpreted.

A) When the time comes, test only is going to be your route. HOWEVER, you need to go 12 weeks.
B) HCG is run as a bridge into PCT.
C) Your doses are off on PCT, but you're on the right track. I will get back to that in a bit on that.

Thank you, and what do you think about running 250 or 500? I read that 250 is more for high-end testosterone replacement therapy on people with problems, 500 is the reasonable minimum dose for a roid cycle

350 is your sweet spot. Get the most from the least. Let your nutrition and training do the work.

Im not running anything yet, that's why I'm researching first. In fact that's why I asked you. I want to learn, otherwise I wouldn't bother asking a question here.Instead of telling me that I'm wrong, you can recomend me a site o something. What I wrote wasn't what I'm gonna do 100%, I was telling you, so you can advice me.
okay, so, like i said, the GOOD thing is your stats are right for cycling so thats a good start bro... being your first cycle, your not going to want to run multiple steroids but you can add sarms... are you stuck on sustanon because thats not my favorite way to have someone start... i would much rather prefer you to be on cyp to start with.. is this a possibility for you?

BTW, True Nutrition is the ONY protein I use. Quality that can't be beat, flavors galore, and customizable

okay, so, like i said, the GOOD thing is your stats are right for cycling so thats a good start bro... being your first cycle, your not going to want to run multiple steroids but you can add sarms... are you stuck on sustanon because thats not my favorite way to have someone start... i would much rather prefer you to be on cyp to start with.. is this a possibility for you?

I already bought it, I was in rushed and I bought it with out researching so much (my mistake), so I have to deal with it. I apreciate some recomendation about SARMs to complement like you said, and a little help to prepare my PCT. Thank you Bro

Top Bottom