napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st SARMS stack

Macman

So I have received my stack that I will try for the 1st time. I'm using Ostabolic & Cardarine.
It's my 1st SARMS but back in college I used Steroids on a regular and was up to date with all info, no longer the case. Training is different now as well. No longer bodybuilding but training for athletic sports purposes.

Few questions:
Do I let it sit under my tongue or just take it down?

Do I take it on a empty stomach or does it matter?

I know it has a half life but if I start today for 8 weeks will it be out of my system in the 9th week for a competition?

Just shoot it down the hatch. No need to let it sit.
Doesn't matter between empty stomach or around food time.
Leaving only 1 week is risky. I'll need to let someone else answer for you, but that's way too close for comfort in my eyes

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

So I have received my stack that I will try for the 1st time. I'm using Ostabolic & Cardarine.
It's my 1st SARMS but back in college I used Steroids on a regular and was up to date with all info, no longer the case. Training is different now as well. No longer bodybuilding but training for athletic sports purposes.

Few questions:

I know it has a half life but if I start today for 8 weeks will it be out of my system in the 9th week for a competition?
8 weeks is not a complete cycle bro.. you need to run 12 weeks... you never put it under your tongue... if you do that you will be fucking sorry! take it straight down... it does not matter if you take it with or without food... the only time food is necessary is if you find it upsets your stomach when empty...

there are no known detection times so i cannot say with any certainty how long it would stay in your system

Few questions:

Only giving yourself a week after coming off before a test for competition probably isn't enough time. We really don't know the detection times but active life and detection time are two very different things

you need to prepare these types of things well ahead of time.. poor planning leads to poor results or injury... things that could easily be avoided...

Top Bottom