Goal: Bulk
Supplements: protein and creatine

Planned Cycle:

*1-12 MK-2866 15mg/day

PCT:

*13-16 Clomid 25mg/day
*13-16 gw-501516 20mg/day

Questions:

1.)I have seen that Clomid is a main component for pct to kick start testosterone levels. Is there an alternative to it in case I am one of the 1% to develop permanent eye damage? I know it is rare but I want to look at all the options. People have used Novaldex? This is why I am planning to only do 25/25/25/25 instead of starting off strong with 50mg. I read of a guy developing eye problems on day 4 of 60mg clomid. I did see that if you run Clomid & Nolva you will get less side effects? I wonder what the dosage for both would be.

2.)I am planning on using Mk 15mg/day to see how my body reacts. I have also heard to do a 5 days on and 2 days off during the cycle to reduce suppression since it lets the body recover. Is this dosage plan ok or is the 2 day off unnecessary and would it makes things worse?

3.)Last question: Is purerawrz and Venogen good to go for sources?

you can use nolvadex if you want to... 15 mg of mk is a female dose and thats just ridiculous to go 5 on and 2 off.. that literally is absurd... those are HORRIBLE sources, as bad as it gets

Ok, thanks for input. I will do Novadex 40/20/20/20.

I will get GW-501516 20mg/day and MK-2866 25mg/day from pharma lady and my novadex from pharmacomstore.

Off topic, what up with this guy saying SARM side effects are worse than steroids? Bad source or small pool testing situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpXUyrQTxw

i think highly of jay but thats just ridiculous to say... i'll leave it at that... i would get into A LOT more but im not going to insult someone that i respect however there's clearly an agenda there

Ok, thanks for input. I will do Novadex 40/20/20/20.

I will get GW-501516 20mg/day and MK-2866 25mg/day from pharma lady and my novadex from pharmacomstore.

Off topic, what up with this guy saying SARM side effects are worse than steroids? Bad source or small pool testing situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpXUyrQTxw
Hes comparing sarms to trt, not steroids. Which I dont know how you can even make that comparison. Trt is a medical prescription for low test, and no sarm replaces test

Top Bottom