bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Onyx Test E250 Cycle 5th Week In

Lash

Stats
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 210
Body Fat %: 13
Years Training: 15
Cycle: 1st ever. 100% natty.. Onyx Test E 250 10mL Bottles 15 weeks. Adex for AI, pinning Mon & Thurs
PCT:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
Goals: 10lbs lean muscle % body fat down 3
Supplements: Multi, fish oil, coconut oil, liver support, probiotic, L-Arginine, Vitamin D, glucosamine.
Nutrition: 3750 calories daily, 60/20/20
Beers with friends a must

So I decided to go dark side for science, and because I feel I'm about the right age to use some assistance pushing the envelope.
1st wk 1mL
2nd wk 1.5mL
3rd wk 1.8mL
4th and beyond 2mL
Why? Noob, testing sensitivity.
Immediate noticeable libido increase (all day).
Needed AI in week 3 from nip sensitivity and bloat... Adex did the trick but I'm not sure I like it due to rebound issues, thinking Aromasin and could use some opinions on that please!
Didn't get bloods but planning to next week.
Haven't felt any different in the gym until this week and am seeing significant improvements in terms of recovery time between sets.
I'm at 215 now and going up.

Any recommendations from veterans welcome. I was thinking hcg would be a good add. Thanks guys
-Lash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't change your dose like that, stick with one dose for the cycle.

PCT could use a few additions. But I'm not an expert on PCT so I'll had off to Dylan or Rick.

10 pounds of lean muscle doesn't come from one cycle and it's not going to come from 2600 calories a day. Steadily increase your calories as needed.

DO NOT DRINK BEER ON CYCLE

Beer is 150% not a must and that is absurd. If you can't give up the beer then AAS is NOT for you.

Make sure you're pushing HARD in the gym. Leave it all on the gym floor when you leave.

Thanks bud, misprint on calories, meant 3750... challenge accepted, leaving all on the gym floor. Just upped adex dosage to .5 ED until aromasan arrives, I'm thinking that's going to be the better choice..

I'm just curious why did you choose onyx?

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Thanks bud, misprint on calories, meant 3750... challenge accepted, leaving all on the gym floor. Just upped adex dosage to .5 ED until aromasan arrives, I'm thinking that's going to be the better choice..

Calories are a strange bird. Steadily increase but be conscious of what you're eating.

I'm one of the few guys here who uses arimidex IMO you're GTG either way.

Stats
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 210
Body Fat %: 13
Years Training: 15
Cycle: 1st ever. 100% natty.. Onyx Test E 250 10mL Bottles 15 weeks. Adex for AI, pinning Mon & Thurs
PCT:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
Goals: 10lbs lean muscle % body fat down 3
Supplements: Multi, fish oil, coconut oil, liver support, probiotic, L-Arginine, Vitamin D, glucosamine.
Nutrition: 3750 calories daily, 60/20/20
Beers with friends a must

So I decided to go dark side for science, and because I feel I'm about the right age to use some assistance pushing the envelope.
1st wk 1mL
2nd wk 1.5mL
3rd wk 1.8mL
4th and beyond 2mL
Why? Noob, testing sensitivity.
Immediate noticeable libido increase (all day).
Needed AI in week 3 from nip sensitivity and bloat... Adex did the trick but I'm not sure I like it due to rebound issues, thinking Aromasin and could use some opinions on that please!
Didn't get bloods but planning to next week.
Haven't felt any different in the gym until this week and am seeing significant improvements in terms of recovery time between sets.
I'm at 215 now and going up.

Any recommendations from veterans welcome. I was thinking hcg would be a good add. Thanks guys
-Lash

Your pct is way off bud on doses and it's also incomplete. This is what your pct should actually look like

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

He may have been like me, I used onyx before I knew about this forum. But I seen they shut down for awhile so he must have got his stuff awhile back.

He may have been like me, I used onyx before I knew about this forum. But I seen they shut down for awhile so he must have got his stuff awhile back.

thats okay, we all have to learn through experience and share with others our experiences to prevent them from making the same mistakes...

It seems to be the go to brand atm in this small community, my friend is running it and is pretty impressed... he competes and on his 10th cycle.. and it's in a sweet package

Last edited:
thats okay, we all have to learn through experience and share with others our experiences to prevent them from making the same mistakes...

Care to elaborate? Did you have a negative experience with Onyx?

What happened? I'm curious because I am not going to be able to know any different since I have no other prior cycle to personally reference...

Last edited:
What happened? I'm curious because I am not going to be able to know any different since I have no other prior cycle to personally reference...

Nothing happened just found faster shipping, prices, response times, and this forum is just awesome.

Nothing happened just found faster shipping, prices, response times, and this forum is just awesome.

Oh, right on, I'll be getting the platinum PCT stack ordered soon along with an extra bottle of liquaro... alternative suggestions welcome...

Oh, right on, I'll be getting the platinum PCT stack ordered soon along with an extra bottle of liquaro... alternative suggestions welcome...

no other suggestions needed on that one bro.. you have it completely right!

I'm liking the forum too, learning quite a bit here so far. I'm open to other options as well. What I'm running now is working, but again since it's my first I don't have another reference point... weighed in at 220 today and chest and shoulders are noticeably larger. Ordered some liquaro from sarms site a few days ago, stoked to get that in to see how it compares to adex

Just ordered platinum pct stack and extra liquaro, stoked for their arrival! @220lbs and growing... my girlfriend's upset at the extra chest hair though...

Just ordered platinum pct stack and extra liquaro, stoked for their arrival! @220lbs and growing... my girlfriend's upset at the extra chest hair though...

excellent brother... keep us updated on your recovery... are you going to run a sarms bridge in between cycles?

excellent brother... keep us updated on your recovery... are you going to run a sarms bridge in between cycles?

You know I haven't thought much about it, I was just planning on going natural for a while. I was thinking about GW-501516 for some recouping though... any suggestions bro?

Top Bottom