napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st junk meal on tren

m555zma

Ive been on 50mg tren ED + 300mg/week test cyp. Been consistent with diet (3000 cal/day) till tonight (end of week 3 of tren).

Just ate half a pizza.. What to expect? Trens known for nutrient partitioning, but tonight it will be partitioning garbage.. Wtf have I done?

I usually eat decently clean threw out the week
But on Sunday's I kinda eat what I want, but I feel guilty
As hell when IF I eat bad, shit I haven't had a good ole sloppy fast
Food Hamburger in a while now, Dam I'm about to tear up lol

I'll be first to say this, you'll probably get the shits, runs whatever you want to call it,
That's about the extinct of it dude

Ive been on 50mg tren ED + 300mg/week test cyp. Been consistent with diet (3000 cal/day) till tonight (end of week 3 of tren).

Just ate half a pizza.. What to expect? Trens known for nutrient partitioning, but tonight it will be partitioning garbage.. Wtf have I done?

You ate half a pizza bro. It's not the end of the fucking world. Lol but on a serious note Tren or not, don't make a habit of eating shit like that often. I love a good pizza but I eat it only on a planned cheat meal.

Tren isn't going to erase bad food mistakes no matter what people say. I have to diet just as hard on Tren as I do anything else

Last edited:
You better get your stomach pumped. You might die from cheeseosis ! That's the chemical reaction between tren and pizza !!

I'd relax. You're fine. I had a 1700 calorie milkshake tonight. Shit happens. But honestly... my experience is that I literally can't get fat on tren. For me it's not possible. That being said, your lipids can get severely fucked, but it'll be from a lot more than half a pizza.

Plus half a pizza isn't even that much. You're good bro

You'll never be aesthetic now. Bodyfat is probably going to go up 10%. I'd stop lifting if I were you.

WTF

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Tren with high sugary carbs gave me some epic sick feelings, hot flushes and sweats. Tren and carbs were not my friend.

Tren with really salty foods spiked my blood pressure pretty quickly too.

YRMV.

The worst thing I can think of is you will need 8 extra sheets of toilet paper for your next deuce….maybe 9

You eat clean all the time and ate a half a pizza...dude you will be fine. I have one cheat meal a week and fit it into my macros IIFYM and there is literally no difference in my body composition compared to eating clean 24/7. Its when people take IIFYM out of context and eat
crap all the time while saying IIFYM. IMO IF, IIFYM and flexible dieting are tools to be used to help increase nutrition adherence. If you eat good 90% of the time you can afford some cheat meals. Just dont make it a cheap day or eat 2-3 pizzas. Keep it in context and you will be fine bro.

You eat clean all the time and ate a half a pizza...dude you will be fine. I have one cheat meal a week and fit it into my macros IIFYM and there is literally no difference in my body composition compared to eating clean 24/7. Its when people take IIFYM out of context and eat
crap all the time while saying IIFYM. IMO IF, IIFYM and flexible dieting are tools to be used to help increase nutrition adherence. If you eat good 90% of the time you can afford some cheat meals. Just dont make it a cheap day or eat 2-3 pizzas. Keep it in context and you will be fine bro.

Great post bro. For those that truly understand IIFYM and how it works (as you do), it's an AWESOME way of dieting. I am a firm believer in IIFYM and love that dieting strategy. I'd say about 90% of my meals are your typical "clean" foods, but I do implement IIFYM into my cheat meals and it works incredibly. I have no problem maintaining about 8% bodyfat while growing

Great post bro. For those that truly understand IIFYM and how it works (as you do), it's an AWESOME way of dieting. I am a firm believer in IIFYM and love that dieting strategy. I'd say about 90% of my meals are your typical "clean" foods, but I do implement IIFYM into my cheat meals and it works incredibly. I have no problem maintaining about 8% bodyfat while growing

Yup, I'm not as lean as you and Iron yet, but it has worked for me just fine and you still get to enjoy food without becoming a complete slave to it. Thankfully I enjoy most clean foods, but it is nice to break it up occasionally.

so lets dig a little deeper... what were the stats of the pizza? size? toppings? extra cheese? extra grease? i need full stats and pizza eating experience to give a clear and accurate answer... also, the brand of pizza please...

Top Bottom