napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle - test E & test cyp , ghc and sermorelin

WstCst

I've been reading posts, articles as well as watching vids for quite a while now, and I think I know what I'd like to do. I've typed up what I think will be my first cycle below. Would love feedback.

nfo
Weight 166
BF% - 10-12%est serum level - 1061
Estradiol 40.3
Consulted TRT folks who said based on bloodwork that they would recommend sermorelin over long term TRT, I intend to continue the sermolrelin long term.

Weeks 1-5
Test cyp 400 weekly (2x200 ew)
Arimidex .5 mg 2x pw (bceause I have high estradiol levels a friend suggested starting it right off the bat)
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed

Weeks 6-8
Test E 500 mg per week (250x2) ew
Arimidex .5 mg 2x pw
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed

Weeks 9-12
Test E 500 mg per week (250x2)ew
Arimidex .5 mg 2x;pw
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed
HCG 500 IU     ED

two weeks later PCT Clomid - 50mg ed

how tall are you? your estrogen is pretty elevated and i would not start until that number comes down...

your pct is way way way off and will leave you a mess when your cycle is over...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan - thanks for replying so quickly!

Thank you for the pct advice as well.

I'm 5'11 and some change.

The estro level is weird - not sure why it is high. Could that be due to having taken any sort of PWO sup for a while? Otherwise, I just take finestoride and daily vitamins (fish oil, vitamin D and a joint supplement)

you are very welcome brother... so i have to be honest... at 5'11" you need to gain more size first brother... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 10-15 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

Been a hard gainer forever, even with diet on point.
Thought it might be due to low test levels, so had bloodwork done.
What do you know/think about sermorelin?
I talked to a doc about TRT, they said because my test levels are high they'd recommend that (sermorelin) over TRT.
Is that a reasonable thing to keep as a plan help gain lbs before running a cycle?

semorelin is not going to do much of anything for you to be honest... its okay at best but being on it is not going to offer much benefit to you to be honest... i dont see the point at all... you are going to have to work on your diet bro... what does a typically day of your diet look like?

Top Bottom