napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle, test/boldenone/ out with winstrol.pct recommendations and overall opinion?

invhazel

Hello everyone, im going to start my first cycle on monday.
first of all, stats:
Age - 25
Height - 1.79/1.80 ctms.
Weight - 165 as today.
Body fat % - 15
Years of training -trained from 17 yo to 21 yo. took a break now i have been training for around half a year
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)- none before this one
PCT for each cycle -none
Goals bulk first months then cut(not seeking super ripped)
Supplements (if any) used to take creatine and protein. im actually taking tnt "mass gainer" 1900 cals and 97g g of protein per serving.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - none
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)- got vescicle removed.

anyways. heres my table for the cycle

Week Test(enanthate) Boldenone(eq) winstrol(stano)

1------ 250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

2------250mg --------- 300mg -------------------------

3------250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

4------250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

5------250mg ---------300mg -------------------------

6------250mg ---------300mg -------------------------

7------250mg ---------300mg -----------100mg

8------250mg ---------300mg -----------50mg

9-------------------------100mg--- ---------50mg

10---------------------------------- ------------50mg

About pct and protectors. im thinking about this.

Tamox or arimidex from week 2-14
Clomid week 11 -14
Nolvadex week 11-14

im honestly asking for clear pct instructions about mgs and if its viable to take for example 50mg every other day of clomid etc.
im also looking for opinions on what to take since i honestly have read quite a lot but every guy talks about different stuff.
so what would be a good pct protocol and should i take the arimidex from w 11-14? at wich mg. Im kind of inclined to gyno so im still thinking of buying an estrogen blocker or killer. if theres any other information i can provide. pls let me know.
thanks

Dude always testosterone ONLY on your first cycle. Don't take steroids until you're 25 because you can fuck yourself up permanently (like I did, talking from experience). You should be in the gym consistently for way over a year before thinking about steroid use. Your testosterone doseage should be in the 300-400mg a week range. Boldenone should be run 16 weeks with testosterone for 17 weeks when you run equipoise ANYWAY because it doesn't kick in until week 8 or 9. And I definitely wouldn't fucking run a 17 week cycle your first go. You're asking for all types of problems here man. Stay in the gym natty for longer, then 350 of test for 10 weeks, and follow Dylan's PCT video.

Hello everyone, im going to start my first cycle on monday.
first of all, stats:
Age - 25
Height - 1.79/1.80 ctms.
Weight - 165 as today.
Body fat % - 15
Years of training -trained from 17 yo to 21 yo. took a break now i have been training for around half a year
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)- none before this one
PCT for each cycle -none
Goals bulk first months then cut(not seeking super ripped)
Supplements (if any) used to take creatine and protein. im actually taking tnt "mass gainer" 1900 cals and 97g g of protein per serving.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - none
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)- got vescicle removed.

anyways. heres my table for the cycle

Week Test(enanthate) Boldenone(eq) winstrol(stano)

1------ 250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

2------250mg --------- 300mg -------------------------

3------250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

4------250mg ---------300mg ------------------------

5------250mg ---------300mg -------------------------

6------250mg ---------300mg -------------------------

7------250mg ---------300mg -----------100mg

8------250mg ---------300mg -----------50mg

9-------------------------100mg--- ---------50mg

10---------------------------------- ------------50mg

About pct and protectors. im thinking about this.

Tamox or arimidex from week 2-14
Clomid week 11 -14
Nolvadex week 11-14

im honestly asking for clear pct instructions about mgs and if its viable to take for example 50mg every other day of clomid etc.
im also looking for opinions on what to take since i honestly have read quite a lot but every guy talks about different stuff.
so what would be a good pct protocol and should i take the arimidex from w 11-14? at wich mg. Im kind of inclined to gyno so im still thinking of buying an estrogen blocker or killer. if theres any other information i can provide. pls let me know.
thanks

I definitely recommend you to wait a bit and get into better condition before running steroids bro.. you haven’t been training very long and you can most definitely put on more size without steroids.. you’re also still quite young... in the meantime, continue doing some research..first cycle should be test only and your pct is incomplete ..

You SHOULD NOT start this cycle.

Your stats are not in any way in cycle shape. Almost 6 feet tall and weigh 165? and 15% of that is fat? You're skinny fat if those stats are accurate.

You have not been training long enough. Gotta pay your dues.

1st cycle is test only.......you do not run test e or EQ for only 8 weeks

Don't try to bulk and cut at the same time you will just waste your time and effort and be frustrated

If you post your diet & training we can help there.

I agree with EZ 100%. No way should you be cycling right now. You are undersized, haven't built a sufficient muscular base naturally, carrying too much bodyfat, and are on the very young side. If you are looking for enhancement sarms would be great for you, and I'd be happy to help,set you something up

you literally have no business whatsoever using any sort of steroid... im not even going to comment on the issues with the cycle, which are PLENTY, but the fact you have zero conditioning whatsoever in terms of using steroids is the bigger problem... its ludicrous to even consider steroid use at this time.. not to say you cannot get in the right condition, but you have a long way to go for that

Top Bottom