napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle from Switzerland

mullters

Hi Dylan,

First and for most I watch your videos everyday and I've learned so much from you!
I greatly appreciate your knowledge and your passion.
I wanted to ask you a question regarding running a first cycle as i want to be 100% curtain that i go about it correctly.
Im 33 years old, Ive been training now seriously for almost 8 years now, have a vigorous training schedule that involves cardio and weight training. Train 5-6 days a week depending on my schedule. Also eat 5-6 meals a day (clean). Im in peak condition but i feel like I'm at a plateau with my training at the moment.
It would be great if you could give me a run down/advice of what i would require as this would be my first time running anything. Thank you again for posting all your great advice. Your the best!

Hi Dylan,

First and for most I watch your videos everyday and I've learned so much from you!
I greatly appreciate your knowledge and your passion.
I wanted to ask you a question regarding running a first cycle as i want to be 100% curtain that i go about it correctly.
Im 33 years old, Ive been training now seriously for almost 8 years now, have a vigorous training schedule that involves cardio and weight training. Train 5-6 days a week depending on my schedule. Also eat 5-6 meals a day (clean). Im in peak condition but i feel like I'm at a plateau with my training at the moment.
It would be great if you could give me a run down/advice of what i would require as this would be my first time running anything. Thank you again for posting all your great advice. Your the best!

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

My goal is to have more definition and harder muscle. Have tried Dhea for a while now but really didnt do that much.
Gained 3lbs all in all.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

What's the rest of your stats.....height.....age?

Dude we aren't mind readers. If you want help give us the info we requested. Also need your goals, and what experience you have

17%
8.5 years
12 weeks Dhea (somal 1)
Goals: lean gains, muscle growth
Whey protien 3 portions daily/ pre work out 30' before training
Very good idea of nutrion, eat clean all year round
Had a shoulder injury rotater cuff, much better now but still hurts from time to time
Depending on the training.
Also i am taking 5mg of acutane for acne treatment

17%
8.5 years
12 weeks Dhea (somal 1)
Had a shoulder injury rotater cuff, much better now but still hurts from time to time
i cannot advise you to use any steroids at that body fat bro.. not a chance... your body needs to come down 4-5%... you must be in the right condition to even consider steroid use... sarms would be absolutely perfect for you to start with... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack!

17%
8.5 years
12 weeks Dhea (somal 1)

Bro, with all due respect;

You wrote in your 1st post that you are "peak condition"

I beg to differ with your stats.

Top Bottom