truitt1234

Hello Dylan,
First and foremost let me give you my stats:
33yrs old
5ft 9"
178lb
14% bf
Work out regularly

I decided to run my first cycle 3 days ago after doing extensive research. I am running
Test enanthate at 500mg weekly for 8 weeks and running dbol to kickstart at 20mg a day for 4 weeks (although I know typically first cycle should be test alone).
I have Clomid (50/50/25/25 week10-14), Tamoxifen(20/20/10/10 week 9-14) as well as Letrozole 2.5 for pct.

First question

1.Should I take Letrozole beginning on the 2nd week as an ai or only for emergency?

2. I felt very lethargic today, will this be an on going issue?

3. Should I get off dbol all together and stick to only test?

I thank you greatly foe your time and expertise.

You shouldn't take letro at all, arimidex or aromasin will do.

500 mg's/week is not needed for a 1st cycle. 350 is fine and you run Test E for 12 weeks minimum.

Yes get off the dbol.

You need to ask these questions BEFORE you start a cycle.

Gotta disagree that you did "extensive" research.

1. you would NEVER use letro unless its absolutely necessary... get aromasin bro, not letro! here is a link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

2. nothing you are taking is causing lethargy in only 3 days man, come on... you cant blame just being tired on what you are using...

3. you never use multiple steroids on a first cycle...

i also completely disagree you have done extensive research because these are all very very basic mistakes you are making...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello Dylan,
First and foremost let me give you my stats:
33yrs old
5ft 9"
178lb
14% bf
Work out regularly

I decided to run my first cycle 3 days ago after doing extensive research. I am running
Test enanthate at 500mg weekly for 8 weeks and running dbol to kickstart at 20mg a day for 4 weeks (although I know typically first cycle should be test alone).
I have Clomid (50/50/25/25 week10-14), Tamoxifen(20/20/10/10 week 9-14) as well as Letrozole 2.5 for pct.

First question

1.Should I take Letrozole beginning on the 2nd week as an ai or only for emergency?

2. I felt very lethargic today, will this be an on going issue?

3. Should I get off dbol all together and stick to only test?

I thank you greatly foe your time and expertise.

Forget about letro. You wouodmt use that unless you had gyno symptoms. You need Aromasin for estrogen control

Your pct is lacking big time. This is what it should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thank you both for your responses. In addition, are you familiar with either test e or dbol causing shin pumps? 4 years ago I ran a 12 week cycle of prohormones and experienced the same exact issue. About 1 mile into running I get the most intense burning and cramp like sensations in my shins as well as calf muscles. This is not shin splints.

Is there anything you can recommend to stop this? I an supplementing now with Taurine as well as Magnesium and also coming off of dbol all together. I am most concerned about not being able to run due to the fact of being in a profession in which it is required.

In regards to the feeling of lethargy, I am in no way a lazy individual and I am not saying that you are implying such. What I do know is that my body did not feel the same on the 3rd day. This is even after taking a pre workout. I literally had zero energy which is not a similar feeling to being tired.

Again, I thank you greatly for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you both for your responses. In addition, are you familiar with either test e or dbol causing shin pumps? 4 years ago I ran a 12 week cycle of prohormones and experienced the same exact issue. About 1 mile into running I get the most intense burning and cramp like sensations in my shins as well as calf muscles. This is not shin splints.

Is there anything you can recommend to stop this? I an supplementing now with Taurine as well as Magnesium and also coming off of dbol all together. I am most concerned about not being able to run due to the fact of being in a profession in which it is required.

In regards to the feeling of lethargy, I am in no way a lazy individual and I am not saying that you are implying such. What I do know is that my body did not feel the same on the 3rd day. This is even after taking a pre workout. I literally had zero energy which is not a similar feeling to being tired.

Again, I thank you greatly for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
this is a common side effect with orals... aside from adding taurine, you need to drink plenty of water, make sure you are getting plenty of potassium and also getting adequate carbohydrates... as far as your body being tired, bro, you do understand that just happens when you train hard... every single day is not going to be a day where you are feeling great... in three days, nothing you are taking is causing this... that would be typical of an oral thrashing your liver but its not happening in only three days... orals may just not be for you .. you need to drop the dbol

I agree with dropping the dbol. I'm not a big fan of orals myself for the reason of a lot of the side effects they bring

I'd drop the dbol like has been said. As far as shin pumps I got them really bad when I ran it last year. Stick to test this go

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

let me know if you have further questions but i think you can see there is a general consensus to drop the dbol brother

Top Bottom