napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle, PCT, Jiu jitsu

Dr.Armbar

Hey Guys,

I have found your videos/posts very informative and helpful, and I am looking forward to getting some feedback. I am 26 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 8% body fat, waist size 32. I have been lifting weights for about 10 years, but never with the intension of bulking. I compete in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu tournaments, and have focused the majority of my weight training on functional movements that are relevant to my sport. About 2 years ago, I sustained a serious knee injury which required surgery. I am midway through a 6 month HGH cycle and my knee feels much improved. Upon completing the growth cycle (assuming my knee has recovered), I am planning on running an anabolic cycle to build up my legs for prevention of future injuries. My goals are primarily cutting, lean/dry gains, strength, and endurance. I would like like to stick with compounds that are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to side effects.

As a first cycle, I am considering running test E 350mg along with anavar 50mg for 8 weeks. I would love to add EQ in the mix, but I realize that would extend the length of the cycle to about 16 weeks. Do you think that is an issue for a first cycle? In either case, do I need to run an AI during the cycle? As far as PCT, I have HCG, aromasin, nolva, and clomid. I have seen the protocol that you guys recommend in previous threads (clomid 50/50/25/25, nolva 40/40/20/20), and just want to confirm that this means you run PCT for 4 weeks. I am also slightly confused about when to start the HCG and how long to run it..do I start it immediately after the 8th week of the cycle and finish the HCG before starting PCT?

Sorry for all of the questions! I would truly appreciate any advice you guys have for me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I have found your videos/posts very informative and helpful, and I am looking forward to getting some feedback. I am 26 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 8% body fat, waist size 32. I have been lifting weights for about 10 years, but never with the intension of bulking. I compete in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu tournaments, and have focused the majority of my weight training on functional movements that are relevant to my sport. About 2 years ago, I sustained a serious knee injury which required surgery. I am midway through a 6 month HGH cycle and my knee feels much improved. Upon completing the growth cycle (assuming my knee has recovered), I am planning on running an anabolic cycle to build up my legs for prevention of future injuries. My goals are primarily cutting, lean/dry gains, strength, and endurance. I would like like to stick with compounds that are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to side effects.

As a first cycle, I am considering running test E 350mg along with anavar 50mg for 80 weeks. I would love to add EQ in the mix, but I realize that would extend the length of the cycle to about 16 weeks. Do you think that is an issue for a first cycle? In either case, do I need to run an AI during the cycle? As far as PCT, I have HCG, aromasin, nolva, and clomid. I have seen the protocol that you guys recommend in previous threads (clomid 50/50/25/25, nolva 40/40/20/20), and just want to confirm that this means you run PCT for 4 weeks. I am also slightly confused about when to start the HCG and how long to run it..do I start it immediately after the 8th week of the cycle and finish the HCG before starting PCT?

Sorry for all of the questions! I would truly appreciate any advice you guys have for me. Thank you!

You have a decent base built and you are in shape, so I think you are in a good place to cycle.

However, there are a few things that need changed. First of all, keep your first cycle simple. Just test with an oral is plenty. Don't worry about adding EQ until farther down the line in future cycles. Also I hope the 80 weeks of Anavar is a misprint lol. I'm assuming you meant 8 weeks, which is still too long. You need to limit it to 6 weeks max. Keep your test to 12 weeks.

HCG would be started the last 3 weeks of the cycle or so and ran up until you start pct two weeks after last injection.

PCT is 4 weeks. That is correct. Other than just Nolva and Clomid at the doses you listed you should also be using Aromasin both on cycle and pct at 12.5mg EOD and MK-2866 and GW in October as well.

Here is the whole protocol.

1-12 test 350mg per week
7-12 Anavar 60mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Run HCG at 500ius twice per week starting week 10 up until pct starts two weeks after last pin

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you guys for the fast responses. RickRock, you're the man. I appreciate you breaking it down week by week for me and addressing all of my questions.

Oh yeah, and that "80 weeks" of anavar was a major typing error haha..definitely meant to type 8 weeks. I edited the post to avoid further confusion. I will limit the anavar to 6 weeks like you recommended.

Ah, message me brother. I am a fellow bjj competitor and have a bunch of tips involving grappling and AAS use.

Hey Guys,

As a first cycle, I am considering running test E 350mg along with anavar 50mg for 8 weeks. I would love to add EQ in the mix, but I realize that would extend the length of the cycle to about 16 weeks. Do you think that is an issue for a first cycle? In either case, do I need to run an AI during the cycle? As far as PCT, I have HCG, aromasin, nolva, and clomid. I have seen the protocol that you guys recommend in previous threads (clomid 50/50/25/25, nolva 40/40/20/20), and just want to confirm that this means you run PCT for 4 weeks. I am also slightly confused about when to start the HCG and how long to run it..do I start it immediately after the 8th week of the cycle and finish the HCG before starting PCT?

hey brother... very nice stats... that shows you have really put in your time and been dedicated to this on a high level... i like that a lot...

let me touch on a few things... im really happy to see hgh has helped you as it has... thats excellent... im happy to see that... let me offer an alternative to you to add with far less sides that you could eventually replace it with, that will save you a lot of money as well... mk677... something to consider...

in terms of your proposed cycle... definitely go with test but you really dont need anavar... sarms are so ideal for your sport and orals are not what i would put a fighter on... the last thing you need to experience is painful pumps, lethargy from the toxicity etc.. you dont want that as a fighter... as a fighter, you want explosiveness, energy, feelings of well being... i would highly recommend forgetting the orals and going with sarms in place... you get all the qualities without any of the sides... everything can be shipped to you from www.sarmsx.com

here's the full layout for you...

1-12 test e 250-350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the replies. What are the chances that I would experience negative consequences if I waited until PCT to run the AI, and didn't run it while on cycle? Also, what is the best way to keep your cholesterol levels in order while on cycle?

Thank you for the replies. What are the chances that I would experience negative consequences if I waited until PCT to run the AI, and didn't run it while on cycle? Also, what is the best way to keep your cholesterol levels in order while on cycle?

GW-501516 is one of the best treatements you will get for cholesterol... its HIGHLY beneficial in lowering your bad and raising your good... a product like cycle assist would be of help as well...

why would you even consider not using an ai on cycle? that's just reckless... test converts to estrogen and hcg also increases estrogen... you need to run it your entire cycle...

I appreciate it Dylan! I'll make sure to use the AI while on cycle. I am definitely interested in trying GW. It sounds pretty amazing and perfect for my sport...I'm just hesitant due to the controversial studies. I'll definitely get my hands on some cycle assist.

I appreciate it Dylan! I'll make sure to use the AI while on cycle. I am definitely interested in trying GW. It sounds pretty amazing and perfect for my sport...I'm just hesitant due to the controversial studies. I'll definitely get my hands on some cycle assist.
GW and SR9009 will be perfect for your sport. They will help tremendously with your oxygen systems. Look for the Cycle Assist on Amazon. I've found the best prices there.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'd also advise staying away from short esters in which you have to pin every other day. Having a small open needle wound can lead to fast infection when grappling, especially if you are saturated with sweat and someone is grinding against a spot in your quads you just pinned, or in your glute if you're playing bottom game. I know this because I have done it and it sucks.

Top Bottom