napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle help

saruver

Hey, Dylan!

I'm thinking about to start my first ever cycle. Test-e and dbol to kickstart.

I will run it for 12 weeks, 500mg week, shot twice a week. PCT will include, nolva and clomid.

Stats
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 171 pounds.
Body fat: About 11-12%.

Last edited:
Run test only and lower the amount to 350mg per week. That's plenty. Also you need to being running Aromasin during your cycle.

Have you ran blood work? You need to establish a baseline in case you have issues during your cycle.

You're 6 foot tall and 155 pounds. You don't need steroids. You need food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, i could never advise you to use steroids being that undersized... thats pure craziness... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally.. what do you even eat each day?

Omg dude your just need to eat! Best option! Can't grow without food. [emoji488][emoji488][emoji524][emoji527]陋凜樂

Believe in the unbelievable.
yes! you need to eat all of the above and then some!! good lord!

Run test only and lower the amount to 350mg per week. That's plenty. Also you need to being running Aromasin during your cycle.

Have you ran blood work? You need to establish a baseline in case you have issues during your cycle.

Not yet, will do this week! And thanks for the input!

You're 6 foot tall and 155 pounds. You don't need steroids. You need food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, seriously I don't want to be rude. But, I know that already, rofl. And I'm from India, we keep a note of kg's instead of pounds. I'm 171 pounds, not 155. Sorry for that error earlier.
Agreed...OP what's your training history?

I've been working out for 3 years and around 6-7 months now. I work out 5-6 days a week, back-biceps, chest-legs, delts-triceps and again the same routine, I even train once or twice a week abs.

Stats:- Biceps: 14.5
Chest:43
Thighs:- 24

bro, i could never advise you to use steroids being that undersized... thats pure craziness... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally.. what do you even eat each day?

Hey, I'm sorry, as I mentioned, I'm 78 kilos, 170 pounds. I just though it would be double lol. Sorry!

Editing the OP post.

I hope my input is useful. I ran into the same problem, I wasn't where I wanted to be and thought pins would be the answer but waaayyy to soon for me. Get a good diet in place and gain some more, I'd say run a sarm stack to get you built up for it then look into man. Nothing wrong with taking your time, I think we can all agree that once you pin you never want to go back haha.

I hope my input is useful. I ran into the same problem, I wasn't where I wanted to be and thought pins would be the answer but waaayyy to soon for me. Get a good diet in place and gain some more, I'd say run a sarm stack to get you built up for it then look into man. Nothing wrong with taking your time, I think we can all agree that once you pin you never want to go back haha.
very very well said and i would highly advise to read this.... this is a common mistake that is understandable to a point but its just wrong and it will bite you in the ass down the road... this is a marathon, not a sprint... you CAN look at sarms, definitely and they will help you put on size but steroids are not even in the conversation... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle...

What does your current diet look like bud? You obviously have holes that need fixed in this area

Top Bottom