napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle help

Ironmike

I'm 36yrs old 6ft 195lbs and have been lifting for 9yrs. I'm probably around 12% body fat (6 pack is visable) and I take pre workout and creatine. I'm happy with how I look but I would like to look thicker. My diet is about 70% clean. A buddy of mine sold me sustanon 250 and trenbolone enanthate 200 and said to take 1cc of both twice a week. He said that would take my physique to another level and wouldn't have to worry about any side effects. After watching your videos Mr. Gemellis on running tren 1st cycle Im definitely having second thoughts. My question Mr. Gemelli, is it ok to run sustanon 250 by itself??? Would love your suggestion. This is my first cycle ever. Thanks for your time!

You're friend is right, tren has no side effects at all.

I'm 36yrs old 6ft 195lbs and have been lifting for 9yrs. I'm probably around 12% body fat (6 pack is visable) and I take pre workout and creatine. I'm happy with how I look but I would like to look thicker. My diet is about 70% clean. A buddy of mine sold me sustanon 250 and trenbolone enanthate 200 and said to take 1cc of both twice a week. He said that would take my physique to another level and wouldn't have to worry about any side effects. After watching your videos Mr. Gemellis on running tren 1st cycle Im definitely having second thoughts. My question Mr. Gemelli, is it ok to run sustanon 250 by itself??? Would love your suggestion. This is my first cycle ever. Thanks for your time!
your friend is the biggest fucking moron and ASSHOLE on the planet... really, tren, no side effects? un fucking believable bro.. DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT associate yourself with him when it comes to this whatsoever because he is going to get you hurt in a major way... clearly not a good friend whatsoever... you can take sust by itself, yes... do you know the right pct and ancillaries to use on cycle??? do you have any clue what you are actually doing?

You defnitely need to disregard your friends input. He will get you hurt. Not only does Tren have some of the worst side effcts of any steroid, it's also extremely harsh and for advanced users only. It's the worst drug to use on a first cycle.

You need to stick with test for a first cycle. You can add in sarms to enhance it but don't add any other steroids your first time. This would be a good protocol to follow. Get your pct and sarms from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I don't have a clue what I'm doing but I'm starting to educate myself from your videos and these forums and yes we can all agree he is a moron! If I run test by itself will there be visable results after 1st cycle and what would happen if I stop running test with no pct after 1st cycle??? Thank you Dylan and RickRock for your advice.

I don't have a clue what I'm doing but I'm starting to educate myself from your videos and these forums and yes we can all agree he is a moron! If I run test by itself will there be visable results after 1st cycle and what would happen if I stop running test with no pct after 1st cycle??? Thank you Dylan and RickRock for your advice.

Results are up to you.

Test with no PCT = world of hurt, shut down, dick won't work, feeling like shit.

Ya... drop the tren. You won't be using that for a very long time. Test is all that is necessary. The layout rick gave you is more than enough for a first time. Don't forget bloodwork. That is going to be key getting everything dialed in.

please stay away from him bro, seriously... i cant believe what an asshole...

if you run a cycle with no pct, you will end up worse off than when you started... you will ruin natural testosterone production, you will gain fat, you will lose muscle, you will have no libido, you will feel like complete dog shit, you could get gyno rebound... do i need to go any further... that doesn't sound too desirable to me

Top Bottom