napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle advice

fishmoonk

Hello Dylan,
I have been watching your videos for a while now and appreciate the info you put out! I am an elite competitive powerlifter (181/198) and I am about to start my first cycle. I have been lifting for nearly 15 years and competitively powerlifting for 3 years. I am currently 9 weeks out from my next meet. My last meet I ran a 6 wk cycle of LGD and I feel that with the level I am at I'm now ready for my first real AAS cycle. I have friends who have experience and can help me but there is a lot involved and many different views on how to do things, I wanted to reach out to you and see if you would give me some advice and guidance.

I'm planning 500 mg a week test cyp and/or sustanon and obviously arimidex/aromasin from day 1 ... one question would be - would it be better to go with cyp or sustanon? And what about starting out with cyp and switching to sust half way thru, with some of the shorter esters would that be better for a strength athlete..? And since I am 9 weeks out, may not be able to start till 8 or 8 1/2 wks out, would I want to just run it 10-12 weeks total, so 2-4 weeks beyond the meet and maybe taper off..?

My next question would be regarding PCT ... is it necessary to use HCG at all for a first cycle like this..? Id rather not mess with it if I dont have to but Im sure its probably a good idea... for the last 4 weeks prior to the start of PCT..?
And for PCT I believe you say nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/25/25 ED ... If you could outline the protocol clearly for me, and any other feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Dylan,
I have been watching your videos for a while now and appreciate the info you put out! I am an elite competitive powerlifter (181/198) and I am about to start my first cycle. I have been lifting for nearly 15 years and competitively powerlifting for 3 years. I am currently 9 weeks out from my next meet. My last meet I ran a 6 wk cycle of LGD and I feel that with the level I am at I'm now ready for my first real AAS cycle. I have friends who have experience and can help me but there is a lot involved and many different views on how to do things, I wanted to reach out to you and see if you would give me some advice and guidance.

I'm planning 500 mg a week test cyp and/or sustanon and obviously arimidex/aromasin from day 1 ... one question would be - would it be better to go with cyp or sustanon? And what about starting out with cyp and switching to sust half way thru, with some of the shorter esters would that be better for a strength athlete..? And since I am 9 weeks out, may not be able to start till 8 or 8 1/2 wks out, would I want to just run it 10-12 weeks total, so 2-4 weeks beyond the meet and maybe taper off..?

My next question would be regarding PCT ... is it necessary to use HCG at all for a first cycle like this..? Id rather not mess with it if I dont have to but Im sure its probably a good idea... for the last 4 weeks prior to the start of PCT..?
And for PCT I believe you say nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/25/25 ED ... If you could outline the protocol clearly for me, and any other feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi bud, how old are you?
There really is no need to start with 500mg.... for a first cycle, 350mg of test cyp is more than enough. HCG can help you ease into pct, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Here is the layout for PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

Hey,
I am 29, almost 30. Been lifting since I was 15. 5' 7" 190ish ... Being a competitive powerlifter at an elite level I was told I might as well not fuck around and just go with 500 mg

What if I use arimidex instead of aromasin? And what would be the dosage for arimidex on cycle?

Hey,
I am 29, almost 30. Been lifting since I was 15. 5' 7" 190ish ... Being a competitive powerlifter at an elite level I was told I might as well not fuck around and just go with 500 mg

What if I use arimidex instead of aromasin? And what would be the dosage for arimidex on cycle?

Well, Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which actually kills off estrogen, while Arimidex is a suppressor... so if possible stick with Aromasin... however you'll probably be fine with Arimidex too.... dosage is .5mg EOD

Ok thanks. So if I do arimidex .5mg EOD both on cycle and during PCT?

Since I am 8 and a half weeks out from my meet, would it be worth it to just continue and do a full 10 weeks? And would there be any point in tapering off my dosage before I start pct, like go down to 250 or 300mg..? Or would it be better to just do the last week of 500 mg, let the esters clear and start pct..?

you dont absolutely have to use hcg here... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok thanks. So if I do arimidex .5mg EOD both on cycle and during PCT?

Since I am 8 and a half weeks out from my meet, would it be worth it to just continue and do a full 10 weeks? And would there be any point in tapering off my dosage before I start pct, like go down to 250 or 300mg..? Or would it be better to just do the last week of 500 mg, let the esters clear and start pct..?
there is no need to taper whatsoever but if you are only 8 and a half weeks out, then you need to run this a minimum of 10 weeks... its a long ester and anything less than that is pointless... you also do not want to use arimidex in pct and i would highly recommend using aromasin throughout.. here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Thanks. I am 29, 5'7", ~190, ~15% bf

What would you think about switching to sustanon 2 or 3 weeks out from the meet..? Would it make any difference?

Thanks. I am 29, 5'7", ~190, ~15% bf

What would you think about switching to sustanon 2 or 3 weeks out from the meet..? Would it make any difference?

That would be pointless bro and offer no benefit whatsoever to you. Stick with cypionate. Once you reach peak concentration, the esters make no difference

Top Bottom