napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle 8 Week Update & Progress Pics

ironlifter36

20160904_171304.jpg20160904_171413.jpg

These are my starting pics.

Starting Stats: 36yo 5'10 170LBS

Fat Caliper Measurements: Stomach 7mm, Chest 8mm & Leg 7mm (Book said 7.5% BF, I guessed closer to 9%BF)

Diet: Training Days 2800Cal 260P, 300C & 60F Non-Training Days 2500Cal 260P 230C 60F

Cycle Layout:
Week 1-12 350mg Test C
Week 1-6 50mg TBOL
Week 1-12 10mg LGD
Week 1-8 50mg S4
Week 1-12 12.5 EOD AI
Week 1-6 CEL Cycle Assist

20161125_103628.jpg20161125_103647.jpg20161125_103804.jpg

These are my current pics.

Current Stats: 37yo 5'10 177LBS
Fat Caliper Measurements: Stomach 10mm; Chest 10mm & Leg 8mm (Book says 8.5% BF, I guess closer to 10%BF-11%BF)

Current Diet: Training Days 3000Cal 280P 330C 60F Non-Training Days 2600Cal 280P 245C 60F

Progress Notes: I am on TRT, but this is my first real cycle. My goal was to add quality, lean muscle. Obtained pre-cycle bloods. The weight came on quickly in the beginning I am guessing due to the TBOL.My weight has been stuck at 177lbs for the last 3-4 weeks. I have increased my calories by 200 on training days and 100 on non-training days, but still no change. I am guessing I need to further increase my calories. I eat clean so 3000 calories is a lot of food-or so it seems to me anyways. Strength continues to increase weekly. Around week 5, I had to deal with early symptoms of gyno despite week 4 bloods showing Estrogen at 16. Nevertheless, increased AI to 12.5 2 days on, 1 day off and got the gyno under control (subsided). I know now moving forward I am very estrogen sensitive.

I respect everyone on the forum and welcome feedback. Any suggestions or answer to the below questions would be greatly appreciated.

Questions/Input

Are there still gains to be had weeks 8-12?
If so, would further increasing my calories be beneficial at this point?
I often hear people say the last few weeks is where you "clean things up", what does that mean exactly?
What would you do at this point to maximize the gains from this cycle?
Any additional comments or suggestions?

Awesome results and progress bro. You've really added a very respectable amount of muscle mass while staying very lean. Nice work!

There is most definitely gains to be made from weeks 8-12 with sarms and that's why we always recommend 12 weeks.

Cleaning up gains from a cycle usually means cutting back on calories to cut up a little towards the end before pct. However you are already very lean so in your case I would stick to a surplus to get additional gains from your cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Very Nice IL36 !! Very clean indeed as Rick said so 7 lbs in 8 weeks very nice. Just wondering as I don't know much about this stuff if a different ester would have been better for you since your already taking test?
Not sure how that works I assume you were already on Cyp? and just upped the dose?

Thanks guys, appreciate the encouragement and feedback. @JoeS Yes, Doc. has me on 150mg/week of Test Cyp. which puts my test levels a little above 1200. So I added additional 200mg of Test cyp per week to keep the esters the same. Before I went on TRT, my test levels were well below 300 (free test was 2). Just starting the 150mg of TRT Test, I gained about 7lbs of muscle and dropped about 5%BF within 3 months. My strength has gone up tremendously, especially my relative strength-for me anyways. Upping the Test to 350mg/week has only increased this further. It's hard to describe, but when i'm in the gym it's as though I don't feel any fatigue. Almost like a huge adrenaline rush. It's not until about 3-4 hours later that I start to feel sore/tired. I always feel like I have the capacity to do more, but am careful as I don't want to injure myself.

Damn, nice I hunger for that feeling, I just got bloods done still waiting for results, I feel sluggish a lot, not that I want my levels to be low but if they are it gives me hope that I can fix it pretty easy and make nice gains in the process.

One thing I'm a little worried about and will probably start low if I jump on, is blowing up to fast, I think my body will just explode and people will be like wtf are you on lol .

Damn, nice I hunger for that feeling, I just got bloods done still waiting for results, I feel sluggish a lot, not that I want my levels to be low but if they are it gives me hope that I can fix it pretty easy and make nice gains in the process.

One thing I'm a little worried about and will probably start low if I jump on, is blowing up to fast, I think my body will just explode and people will be like wtf are you on lol .

Ya, you look pretty jacked already bro. I wouldn't be worried about what other people think. If your test comes back low then it's low and you take a TRT dose per your doctor. If not, then you keep moving along like you are now. You already look better than 99% of guys your age. The blood results will tell the true story of what's going on with your body.

Thanks and Yeah can only wait and see what comes back, I'm excited to see how these next 4weeks treat you, looking great already and 4 more weeks should be fantastic for you.

I'm excited to see how these remaining weeks go as well. I have increased the total volume on my shoulders and arms because they are lagging. I feel absolutely amazing, more passive than usual outside the gym, more aggressive in the gym and have an all around "gone shit done" attitude. Not to mention my libido has increased.

Top Bottom