napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

kristapanella219

Female looking to start a cycle .... currently taking fish oil , myovite, laxogain , bcca, pre workout , elderberry, and cla .
Currently body type bikini competitor and looking to compete again in spring looking to build muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked into sarms? They are perfect for females for lean mass and strength gains as well as fat loss. Very safe and effective without the side effects and virilization that steroids have

Which ones would you personally recommend? And from where ? Also are u knowledgeable on the other supplements I take

Which ones would you personally recommend? And from where ? Also are u knowledgeable on the other supplements I take

The other supplements you take are perfectly fine to use and to continue to use. As for sarms this is the cycle I would recommend to you. I have helped many bikini and fitness competitors with this exact cycle which is known as the triple stack.

It is well rounded for muscle gain, strength gain, fat loss and cardiovascular endurance

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

How long would I take this for when you you recommend me to start if I’m looking to compete spring 2019 ?

8 weeks on then 4 weeks off ? Then back on the same cycle? Would I take anything while off for 4 weeks

rick gave you the exact layout which shows exactly how long to run it?? im confused, it clearly says 12 weeks

Sorry you are correct ! I was just unsure how many weeks off I should go? 4 weeks?
Do you recommend a place to order these from? Thanks !

Top Bottom