napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

ateferons

Hi Dylan,

I’m a 20 year old about to run my first cycle which will be 150mg of anavar a day for about 7 weeks. I know your against anavar only cycles but for my first I think I’m going to stick to it. The question I have is what would be a proper PCT if I even need one? I will be taking rich pianas organ protector while on var. just need more clarification for PCT.

Thank you

Hi Dylan,

I’m a 20 year old about to run my first cycle which will be 150mg of anavar a day for about 7 weeks. I know your against anavar only cycles but for my first I think I’m going to stick to it. The question I have is what would be a proper PCT if I even need one? I will be taking rich pianas organ protector while on var. just need more clarification for PCT.

Thank you
150 mgs if anavar and no test base? Youre also 20? You wont get advice for this and if you choose to go ahead and do it anyways as stated you most likely will be back asking for help. Read some of the threads on here from people who run cycles without knowing what theyre doing. Dont end up like them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

WHAT??? WHAT? 150 mg of fucking anavar??? have you COMPLETELY lost your mind???

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom