napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

docolos

Hi Dylan,
I've been following you on YouTube, I have total respect for your information and to help us get it right.
I'm would like to go on a test only cycle as you mention it's the best for a 1st cycle. I'd like to do 12 weeks at 250mg test e if that's dosed correctly or shall I go 350mg?
I have sourced 20ml test e, arimadex, nolvadex and clomid. I haven't got hcg yet but do I definitely need hcg?
If it's not to much to ask could you draw me up a 12 week plan of what I need to take on a weekly basis just so I know it's correct!
I will greatly appreciate it and keep you up to date with progress.

Hi Dylan,
I've been following you on YouTube, I have total respect for your information and to help us get it right.
I'm would like to go on a test only cycle as you mention it's the best for a 1st cycle. I'd like to do 12 weeks at 250mg test e if that's dosed correctly or shall I go 350mg?
I have sourced 20ml test e, arimadex, nolvadex and clomid. I haven't got hcg yet but do I definitely need hcg?
If it's not to much to ask could you draw me up a 12 week plan of what I need to take on a weekly basis just so I know it's correct!
I will greatly appreciate it and keep you up to date with progress.
If you dont know the basic set up you need to continue researching. Youve also left out the most important part ur pct. Whats ur plan?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Ok no problem, I'm age 29, weight 200lbs, 6ft tall and bmi I'm not sure at the moment! I've been training for 4 years. My goals are to increase strength and size! My diet is great.

Ok no problem, I'm age 29, weight 200lbs, 6ft tall and bmi I'm not sure at the moment! I've been training for 4 years. My goals are to increase strength and size! My diet is great.
We need to know your bf%. If you don't know you can post a pic and we'll let you know a guesstimate. Your stats look good.

noone can help you without knowing your body fat... thats an INTEGRAL piece of information... if you really dont know then post a picture

thats too high to be using steroids man... you need to get it down lower before you run anything... at least 3% lower

Are you trying to cut or bulk with that plan? Youll see much better results if you cut you bf% down some

I recommend a cutting stack until you get down to 12%. Then you can lean bulk or recomp.

I recommend a cutting stack until you get down to 12%. Then you can lean bulk or recomp.
I'm at 12% right now and I'm 48 years old. If my old ass can do it a young buck like you should have no problems.

sorry if I misread, when you mentioned sarms will help speed up the process I thought you meant as in lowering my bf

Top Bottom