napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

mrpoopypants

Hey there Bros. A little about me I'm 29 6'0 190 pounds. Been working out for 3 years and been thinking about gear for about 6 months. I have been doing a lot or research of some tren cycles and pct's. I'm looking to do some tren ace stacked with test cyp. Tren would be 250mg a week since I'm new to it. Been looking at some sources but most are out of hcg. Want to kind of get everything at once is that even possible ? Or do you guys mostly do separate orders from different suppliers? Thanks.

ridiculous, just ridiculous... first of all, three years of training and then wanting to use steroids is bad enough but tren on a first cycle is just the most ridiculous shit you can do and NOONE is going to advise such a thing... you need more years of training before even using anything but this is just absurdity

@mrpoopypants the reason Dylan is telling you this is because these guys you probably see using gear and the proper way to use gear is to build a solid foundation. 3 years of training is nothing really. You don't even know your body really (from a training aspect). Once a foundation has been established and you have muscle maturity and you have reached genetic potential THEN steroids would be optimal. Until then your kinda cutting yourself short and are doing yourself and your training a disservice.

Top Bottom