napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

bonetoer

Hey first I want to thank you for the wonderful videos you're making, that change a lot what i was thinking about.
I want to jump for a cycle but I'm kind of scared,I don't want to make any mistake.
I want to know what kind of test it will work for me
Also what I should do while I'm running test
Do I have to run HCG while I'm on Cycle?
And what a perfect PCT

28 years old 160 with 11% body fat

Thank you

How tall are you? What's your training experience?

HCG should ran the last couple weeks of your cycle before you start PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how tall are you bro? 160 lbs. is really light unless you are very short...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

What exactly is your training experience? How tall are you? You need to be in the right shape and condition with the right base built before you ever use any steroid

Hey sorry I didn't mention my height 5'10 with 160 lbs I'm lean with good conditioning I was 190 with 18%bodyfat and I drop it to 160 lbs .
I been working out for almost 5 years, I never tried steroid before tho . Now I'm trying to put on some good lean muscles (lean bulk).

If you have to ask these questions then you're not ready for steroids.

If you're not 110% all in then you're out. And you NEVER just "jump on" a cycle.

No shame in holding off for now.

I'm not ready for negativity from anyone,
I'm ready or not this not the point, I'm asking to know more about these things bro, I'm learning about them and I have right to ask the good people that will lead me to know more better.
If I want to jump like you said, I would've asked if that make any sense to you . The only way to be 100% sure it's to learn and read and ask this is how things works .

I'm not ready for negativity from anyone,
I'm ready or not this not the point, I'm asking to know more about these things bro, I'm learning about them and I have right to ask the good people that will lead me to know more better.
If I want to jump like you said, I would've asked if that make any sense to you . The only way to be 100% sure it's to learn and read and ask this is how things works .

If this is addressed to me then YES IT DOES make a huge difference if you're ready or not. We advise safety here.

If your goal is to add lean mass you can do it with changes to your nutrition and training. No one is going to advise that you use anabolics at 5'11 and 160 pounds.

And you can drop the "I didn't get the answer I wanted so everyone is being negative" bullshit cuz it ain't gonna fly.

If this is addressed to me then YES IT DOES make a huge difference if you're ready or not. We advise safety here.

If your goal is to add lean mass you can do it with changes to your nutrition and training. No one is going to advise that you use anabolics at 5'11 and 160 pounds.

And you can drop the "I didn't get the answer I wanted so everyone is being negative" bullshit cuz it ain't gonna fly.

Please bro if you can be informative and tell me what do you know and answer just about my question that will be perfect but if you will keep going like that there is no point to reply back to you

If you read all my msgs you will know what I want to know, ( nutrition,workout , rest days and more ) I know the best a can and I still experiencing and learning more about my body with what food reacting better
Please it's a bit subject when it's comes to nutrition and workout and planing
I just need information if you can help and I will know what's the safe way what should I do and also I'm not 5'11

Please bro if you can be informative and tell me what do you know and answer just about my question that will be perfect but if you will keep going like that there is no point to reply back to you

If you read all my msgs you will know what I want to know, ( nutrition,workout , rest days and more ) I know the best a can and I still experiencing and learning more about my body with what food reacting better
I just need information if you can help and I will know what's the safe way what should I do and also I'm not 5'11
Why don't you run a few sarms cycles first? It will help you get the feel of peds before jumping into the deep end. You're a bit too small still as well. Keep that bf down and get to 180 or so and then you'll be able to run aas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I told you what to do; fix your nutrition and training.

Not sure what you're not understanding.

If you post your EXACT diet and training you might get some help.

No one will recommend anabolics at FIVE TEN and 160 pounds.

Why don't you run a few sarms cycles first? It will help you get the feel of peds before jumping into the deep end. You're a bit too small still as well. Keep that bf down and get to 180 or so and then you'll be able to run aas

Thank you for the info, my plan it's to get more muscle naturally and stay on low body fat this is my plan,
I been reading learning do my research about AAS for 8 months
And my questions was
how to run a good cycle ?
Do I have to run HCG after two weeks from my cycle or not At all until the last two week of my cycle ?
I got confused of lot of people saying difference things !!
I mention HCG because I do not want to be loose my fertility .
My nutrition is good I have 5 meal a day my last meal with no carbs
When I try to bulk up or lean out I start counting my macros so I'm have pretty good control about my food and I'm not doing whatever and eat whatever
Thank you Apsmit appreciate it

Thank you for the info, my plan it's to get more muscle naturally and stay on low body fat this is my plan,
I been reading learning do my research about AAS for 8 months
And my questions was
how to run a good cycle ?
Do I have to run HCG after two weeks from my cycle or not At all until the last two week of my cycle ?
I got confused of lot of people saying difference things !!
I mention HCG because I do not want to be loose my fertility .
My nutrition is good I have 5 meal a day my last meal with no carbs
When I try to bulk up or lean out I start counting my macros so I'm have pretty good control about my food and I'm not doing whatever and eat whatever
Thank you Apsmit appreciate it
A little more research and prep is needed. I'm literally in the same spot you are and sarms are the answer right now. Run some lgd and s4. And you'll be in far better shape to run some AAS

Sarms would be the perfect way to start for you. Dylan gave you a great plan with Lgd and s4. Gw might be a good addition here as well

Top Bottom