napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

sharmtohl

Dear sir I m just use my first cycle of deca and testosterone enathate 800 800 mg every week and + 2 tablet of oxymetholone 100mg per day before workout sir this is my 3 week and I get good results with this anabolic stack but now some acne is coming on my face and my back it's a small size red color acne what should I need to do someone is suggested me to use a tab name is satrot tab for remove oil from my skin sir please suggest me the best way what I need to do and after 3 week my cycle would be close so how I have to plan my best PCT I living in India ..

what on the planet earth do you think your doing... are you trolling man, seriously.. NOONE runs doses like that... im not even going to address your acne... if you cant figure out that you are running such insane doses and that there will be far worse side effects than acne, then i dont know what to say... this is flat ass absurd man! what are you doing to yourself????????????

That is a pretty advanced stack man. You are asking for way more than acne. You need to drop the deca completely, drop test by about half, and the orals... damn. Cut wayyyyyy back. Like 2/3 of what you are taking at least.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

did someone advise you to run something like this bro??? or is this something you came up with on your own...

did someone advise you to run something like this bro??? or is this something you came up with on your own...

It seems that in India crazy shit like this is the norm. I wonder if anyone in the entire country knows how to train and eat correctly. They certainly have no idea about running cycles.

It seems that in India crazy shit like this is the norm. I wonder if anyone in the entire country knows how to train and eat correctly. They certainly have no idea about running cycles.
they have a bad epidemic go on over there.. .ive actually had detailed conversations with some guys on facebook out there pleading for my help... ive made videos actually catered to them so they can find them easier etc...

Top Bottom