napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

namevanert

Hi sir i am from india... I am training from the last 2 years naturally... i was 80 then now i was 65 with 15 % body fat...

my height- 166cm
weight- 65kg
waist- 32 inch

so am i ready for first cycle?? i don't want a huge body just want to be look like you..
i don't Smoke and I don't drink...

kindly reply me thank you...🤗

you do realize Dylan has trained relentlessly and maintained an ultra strict diet for over 10 years...right?
your wanting your physique to resemble him is great....but it is the result of years of a dedicated life style
it doesnt happen "overnight" with a couple of cycles

hey bro... thank you for your words and support but i have to tell you, training 2 years is not even close to enough to use steroids and the amount of work and time i have put in to get my body where it is would blow your mind... how old are you? you need to watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H12CgAlAMEA

Hi sir i am from india... I am training from the last 2 years naturally... i was 80 then now i was 65 with 15 % body fat...

my height- 166cm
weight- 65kg
waist- 32 inch

so am i ready for first cycle?? i don't want a huge body just want to be look like you..
i don't Smoke and I don't drink...

kindly reply me thank you...��

You haven't trained long enough and you aren't in the right condition for steroid use. Have you considered sarms?

Recomend reaching your genetic potential or very close to it before running a cycle. 2 years is not nearly enough time.

thanks for the reply sir...please guide me i want to use saarms...🙂
A good place to start for you wpukd be the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom