napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

goxaper

Hello Dylan,
I have been a follower on your YouTube channel for awhile.
I would like your input on a cycle that will keep me lean and put on some size. I do have trt experience with testosterone Cyp. It worked very well. I did 2 injections per week .35-.4 each and I took Armidex 1/4 tab the next day. I stayed lean (with my diet). I have been off of trt since October 16 and feel great, but I am looking to put on size and feel good while doing it. I am certain that my T is normal right now, but I do not recover like before, and I am down 10lbs.

I like the sound of test with eq, and deca
What would your recommendations be for the amount, and the length of time?
What about an AI? I would need something that is easy to source and affordable​.

Now... Test Cyp worked great, so I would like to do moderate dosages and be safe. I want long term gains and results, and I would like to be able to bounce back.

Current stats
Age 38 in July
Been working out since 22
160-165@5'9
Currently around 8% bf. I am naturally​ lean, but have always carried muscle.

I do not need dieting tips. I know how to eat clean and I understand macros and such.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

So, I am still doing my research on this.

From my experience, test Cyp (.45 mil ) every​ 3.5 days with a 1/4 tab of anastrozole (day after) worked very well for me, strength and size wise.

How should I build off of this while staying lean and sculpting my body? I don't want to look puffy or massive. I also need my man Hood to work!

I am thinking of
Test Cyp
EQ
Nnp
I would like to do a 16 week cycle of test.

I did notice that my RBC gets high on test. I had to donate blood periodically.
I was on TRT for 2 years with constant blood work.

I am looking forward to cycling now. Time on = time off?

I used clomid to come off of trt and I bounced right back and everything has been fine since October 17.

I am worried about Estrogen and prolactin. I would like to keep dose's moderate and I am willing to give my body time to build up. I am not looking for a right now kind of a thing.

Thanks for any advice or insight.

Now...
I've been training for a long time. I started out weighing 135-140 with little bf. I am now 162-165 with little bf. I am pretty much at my genetic limits. Extra weight is always from my legs, so I don't work them much. They get big fast and look stilly on my small waist.

Hey bro, I don't think many people here are likely to accept that your are at your genetic limit and consequently you should put on more size before using aas. You do sound like an ideal candidate for sarms though, have you thought about them?

You can't jump on a big cycle like that for the first time bro. First cycle is test only, but since you have a lil experience, I would suggest something like test at around 500 mgs with an oral. See how that does for you, get you used to controlling estrogen and sides

You can't jump on a big cycle like that for the first time bro. First cycle is test only, but since you have a lil experience, I would suggest something like test at around 500 mgs with an oral. See how that does for you, get you used to controlling estrogen and sides

I think that, that just might do the trick! A little more test, while controlling Estrogen.

You are not at your genetic limit at 165 lbs and 5'9". You're a,long way from it. Have you had bloodwork to see where you are at on all of your levels?

Sarms do sound appealing. Lots of options, but they seem very expensive.
Any recommendations?
I have a great recommendation for your goals bud. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

I have a great recommendation for your goals bud. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

PCT after using sarms? Or do you recommend I do testosterone injections with Sarms?

I am currently taking nothing. I've been clean since October

As for genetics. I am a ectomorph. In my 20's I was 135-145. I got up to 185-188 with powerlifts and eating lots of food, but my bf was around 15-17% . I am about 162-165 and well Bellow 10%. I prefer to be lean, and I am pretty happy with how I look, but I want more strength, and size in certain areas. I am all for information. I am looking to be safe, have good sex, and gains with energy. My over all wellbeing is very important.

The picture is from my TRT use while doing reverse pyramid training while doing g intermittent fasting

Attachments

• IMG_20170624_095924.jpg
    IMG_20170624_095924.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I am researching the recommend sarms. Please excuse my ignorance

So....it looks like a stack of all 3 sarms would be about 1784.94 for a 3 month supply. Does that sound right?

Last edited:
yes bro, you are way off... here is a link to the discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

now it will be far more affordable... keep in mind that you are buying 3 months worth as well...

Much more affordable! The recommended Sarms look promising. I think I will go this route and document my story during the 12 weeks. I have to do some business out of state so, I will start my cycle when I return in August. For now, I will save and continue to research!
Using Sarms with a similar diet and training program will allow me to really compare my results to Test Cyp. This will help me to see what I respond to the best. It seems like I should benefit more from Sarms, so I am excited.

Thank you

Much more affordable! The recommended Sarms look promising. I think I will go this route and document my story during the 12 weeks. I have to do some business out of state so, I will start my cycle when I return in August. For now, I will save and continue to research!
Using Sarms with a similar diet and training program will allow me to really compare my results to Test Cyp. This will help me to see what I respond to the best. It seems like I should benefit more from Sarms, so I am excited.

Thank you
for sure brother... im always here to help so let me know anytime you need me... also, definitely run a cycle log... not only does it benefit you in a major way but also everyone else following along, wanting to see what to expect!

Top Bottom