napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

benortnar

I wish to take the game to the next level. I would really appreciate your advice on my first steroid cycle. I am at present 20% fat, weight - 89 KG, Height - 5 ft 7 inch, Waist - 36 Inches.
any suggestions on 1st cycle?

Last edited:
Hi bro. At 30% steroids are not an option... your bf % is too high and that will cause problems with estrogen related sides... you need to work on your diet and cardio and maybe consider sarms

If your 30% body fat the next level is a major overhaul to your diet and training.

Post your full stats.

At 30% bf, you need to be looking towards your diet. There's no reason to be that elevated. Aas is not the answer. Do you track your training/nutrition?

Sorry There has been a typo. It's actually 20%. Have been training for 6 years now and lately have eased on my training a bit.

Still too high. Post your full stats.

Age, training history, go to my stickie on the main page to see "full stats"

I wish to take the game to the next level. I would really appreciate your advice on my first steroid cycle. I am at present 20% fat, weight - 89 KG, Height - 5 ft 7 inch, Waist - 36 Inches.
any suggestions on 1st cycle?

A 36 inch waist at 5ft 7 doesn't equate to 20%bf in my book. Post some pictures please.

Top Bottom