napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

macajac

Whats up Dylan? Came across your youtube page great information. I have been doing research for years. Im gonna run my 1st cycle of Sustanon primobolan and winny. I saw that Test, Primo , and winstrol is 1 of your favorite cycles. So i know im own the right path. My question is since Sustanon has 4 different Test is my cycle a good choice? Or should i use your cycle choice. And also which Test would you suggest i use TEST E,C, or P?

I posted this before i finished my research. Im gonna do test only for 16weeks. Taking 300ml a week. 3 weeks off PCT clomid

guess you missed Dylan's videos on "First Cycles" or even searched here for the hundreds of posts regarding a first cycle

no bro...YOU ARE NOT ON THE RIGHT PATH....despite your "years of research"

no one here can help you without your complete stats:

weight
bf%
years training
an idea of your diet habits
previous cycles if any
injuries/medical conditions
injuries

I posted this before i finished my research. Im gonna do test only for 16weeks. Taking 300ml a week. 3 weeks off PCT clomid
you posted you had done years of research
Brother..this just isn't going to fly..if you can't be straight up and honest..plz don't waste our time

Y r u messaging soo aggressive.. Calm ya ass down bro.. If u wanna help.. Dont talk condescending BRO...cool out

LOL..come on bro...don't be a defensive dick..ain't going to fly when you are asking for help..just be honest and knock off the BS

you couldn't of done years of research then tell us you posted your proposed cycle BEFORE you finished your research 5 minutes ago

How am i waisting your time'?? Ur jus very excitable i c.. I would rather talk 2 someone else..
I did find Dylans other videos after i sent him this email.. He posted this as a chat question.. I just got his email.. I found out what i needed ..

Im good u bitch.. Watch ya fuking mouth bro.. I. Good on these chat room shits.. Guys think their Tough from a keyboard.. Smh.. Im good bro.. I'll email Dylan if anything.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

you NEVER run your first cycle 16 weeks... that far too long for a first cycle...

Im good u bitch.. Watch ya fuking mouth bro.. I. Good on these chat room shits.. Guys think their Tough from a keyboard.. Smh.. Im good bro.. I'll email Dylan if anything.

Bro, calm the fuck down! You don't need to act like that at all if you are looking for help.

We can't advise you on anything without first knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom