napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1rst cycle doubts

popeye

Hi, my name is Gabriel, from Spain, and I have a few doubts on how to run properly a first cycle and PCT.
I'm 35 years old, 1'83 cm tall, 77kg, 11%body fat, ectomorph/hard gainer. I've been hitting the gym for the last 4 years non stop. My goal is to gain size (8-10 kg?) but keeping it as lean as possible, (and being able to maintain it?) And obviously, minimizing the side effects. My "heroes" are Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, John Corvello... Old school.

I've being reading a lot of stuff, watching videos, etc, but the more I go into it, the more confused I get. For each question I have, I get 20 different answers, and some are just the opposite to one another. So I want to keep it simple, and just ask you guys what is your view/recommendation/insights about a first cycle.

I can get certain gear from pharmacy, that includes: Test (3 kinds), Sust250, Proviron, Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG (Pregnyl). I can get gear from another sources, supposedly trustworthy (but who knows), just in case you want to recommend me to use some other stuff.

My 1rst cycle plan, after doing all that research, was something like this:
10 weeks.
week 1: 200mg Test / 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 2: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 3: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 4: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 5: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 6: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 7: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 8: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 9: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 10: 200mg Test / 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)

during cycle as well:
Aromasin every 3 days (12.5mg)
Nolvadex eod (20mg)
Fish Oil, vitamins, good food, etc.

After 2 weeks, start PCT:
Nolvadex ed (20mg) for 45 days.
Clomid ed (50mg) for 30 days.
Aromasin eod (12.5mg) ?? days.

What would be your recommendations?
like... how many weeks, which gear would be the best, is pct ok, is one cycle per year enough.......... etc

Thank you guys :roll:

Re: RE: 1rst cycle doubts

popeye said:
Hi, my name is Gabriel, from Spain, and I have a few doubts on how to run properly a first cycle and PCT.
I'm 35 years old, 1'83 cm tall, 77kg, 11%body fat, ectomorph/hard gainer. I've been hitting the gym for the last 4 years non stop. My goal is to gain size (8-10 kg?) but keeping it as lean as possible, (and being able to maintain it?) And obviously, minimizing the side effects. My "heroes" are Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, John Corvello... Old school.

I've being reading a lot of stuff, watching videos, etc, but the more I go into it, the more confused I get. For each question I have, I get 20 different answers, and some are just the opposite to one another. So I want to keep it simple, and just ask you guys what is your view/recommendation/insights about a first cycle.

I can get certain gear from pharmacy, that includes: Test (3 kinds), Sust250, Proviron, Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG (Pregnyl). I can get gear from another sources, supposedly trustworthy (but who knows), just in case you want to recommend me to use some other stuff.

10 weeks.

during cycle as well:
Nolvadex eod (20mg)

like... how many weeks, which gear would be the best, is pct ok, is one cycle per year enough.......... etc

Bro, I think everything looks good myself. A few things though, I would run the test at 500/week right from week 1. Also, I'm not sure about the hcg, I don't know a lot about it. However, I don't think it's necessary to run it the entire length of the cycle but I know they're people that do. I would also drop the nolva eod while on cycle. There really is no need for it, especially with running aromasin. The only way I would see it being beneficial was if you were very highly gyno prone. Otherwise you're just limiting your gains. Other than that though, I think you're on the right track for a first cycle. I'm sure a vet will chime in here real soon.

popeye said:

10 weeks.

during cycle as well:
Nolvadex eod (20mg)

You have the right idea going, and most of what you have planned looks great. A couple things I would change. I would run 500mg from the start, and I would run the cycle a full 12 weeks instead of ten. Using HCG is fine, but I wouldn't recommend using it the whole cycle. Use it the last few weeks of the cycle leading up to PCT. Using it too long on cycle can cause it to not really help you going into PCT. Also drop the Nolva on cycle.mthere is no need for it at all.

I alSo notice you categorize yourself as a hard gainer. I would like to remind you that in order to get the most out of this cycle, you are going to need to have the right diet in place to see the results. If you need diet help, we can help you with that too. If you'd like to post up what your current diet is, that help us understand what needs work.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

That cycle looks good. I like running hcg in the cycle as you are doing. Not everyone does tho

popeye said:

10 weeks.

during cycle as well:
Nolvadex eod (20mg)

I love the incorporation of proviron here... that is very wise and an excellent addition... there are quite a few flaws here though that need addressed and corrected... 1. Tapering test is not needed and not wise... Stick with a consistent dose throughout... 2. you are using hcg way too long... understand that hcg has a purpose and does work but only for that intended purpose... the main problem i continuously see is the misuse of it, which you are clearly doing... there is no need for both nolvadex and aromasin here... stick to JUST aromasin on cycle... let me fix this for you bro

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Are you fixed on HcG? Its hardly even needed at all for a cycle of this magnitude

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi bros, thanks for your reply.

-About the HCG, I was doubting because I've read that for any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hcg and use it during the cycle, because on-cycle hcg forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. So it was the first thing I checked with the pharmacy, and I can get it easily and "cheap". But Dylan, you are saying I would be using it for way too long and that hcg has a purpose and does work but only for that intended purpose. Is it not its purpose to prevent that shrinkage? I'm a bit confused here. And KingWizard, you're saying that hcg is not needed here, ¿my balls won't get affected my this cycle?

-Running Test at 500mg throughout, NOTED.

-Only Aromasin on cycle, NOTED

-mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day I've never heard about these things, so I will look into it, thanks. Are those necessary or more like a recommended/enhancing things?

-For pct, if i understand correctly, clomid/nolva/aromasin is 4 weeks total?

And a few general questions...

1) Even if I want to run a cycle, I would like to say that right now I'm very healthy, I can hit the gym with energy and my sexual life is excellent. Once I finish this cycle and do everything as stated, and if I'm not very unlucky, would you say that i will go back to my healthy stats after being off for a while? or I will damage my health somehow?

2)Doing a cycle like this once every year is advisable? taking into account that I want to build a moderate amount of muscle while keeping healthy?

3) About food, what would be the most important factor to take into account?

Thank you guys

popeye said:

-About the HCG, I was doubting because I've read that for any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hcg and use it during the cycle, because on-cycle hcg forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. So it was the first thing I checked with the pharmacy, and I can get it easily and "cheap". But Dylan, you are saying I would be using it for way too long and that hcg has a purpose and does work but only for that intended purpose. Is it not its purpose to prevent that shrinkage? I'm a bit confused here. And KingWizard, you're saying that hcg is not needed here, ¿my balls won't get affected my this cycle?

-mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day I've never heard about these things, so I will look into it, thanks. Are those necessary or more like a recommended/enhancing things?

1) Even if I want to run a cycle, I would like to say that right now I'm very healthy, I can hit the gym with energy and my sexual life is excellent. Once I finish this cycle and do everything as stated, and if I'm not very unlucky, would you say that i will go back to my healthy stats after being off for a while? or I will damage my health somehow?

2)Doing a cycle like this once every year is advisable? taking into account that I want to build a moderate amount of muscle while keeping healthy?

Thank you guys

HCG serves its purpose as I said but as with anything else, more is not better... when you run hcg for the length of time you are planning, you are definitely going to elevate estrogen, run a high likelihood of desensitizing, not to mention the length of time you are mimicking lh and fsh, which you are already shutting down with any sort of steroid use... very very poor decision to use that length of time... the 2-4 week blast if more than sufficient to do what is needed and that is get yourself prepared for pct in the right way...

Here is an article explaining post cycle therapy in detail for you post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/post-cycle-therapy-101-by-dylan-gemelli-t197.html

here is a video i did as well.. post-cycle-therapy-serms-f22/a-guide-to-post-cycle-therapy-a-new-video-by-dylan-t62.html

DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:

-mk-2866 25 mg day

Thank you guys

HCG serves its purpose as I said but as with anything else, more is not better... when you run hcg for the length of time you are planning, you are definitely going to elevate estrogen, run a high likelihood of desensitizing, not to mention the length of time you are mimicking lh and fsh, which you are already shutting down with any sort of steroid use... very very poor decision to use that length of time... the 2-4 week blast if more than sufficient to do what is needed and that is get yourself prepared for pct in the right way...

Here is an article explaining post cycle therapy in detail for you http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/pos ... -t197.html

here is a video i did as well.. http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/pos ... n-t62.html

Great read, Dylan, I´ll be following your pct recommendations.

Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

popeye said:
Is there any advantage in running 12 weeks instead of, let's say, 10, or even 8? :?:
Yes, there is. It does however depend on the ester. You can get away with ruining shorter cycles with faster esters like, prop and such. The longer esters like ethanate and cypionate take longer to release and longer to give you stable levels. It takes a couple of weeks for you to even start noticing the effects of the longer esters. By 6 weeks in your gains are really coming along, so stopping your cycle at 8 weeks you are cutting yourself short. Some people do only run 10 weeks though because some people start to get diminishing returns. Also, there are some that do run short cycles but these are mostly with high dosages and referred to as blasts. They are good for people on trt, people trying to cut, or those that are trying to limit sides and complications as much as possible.

I hope this answers your question and if I'm wrong in any of this, as I'm still learning myself, I'm sure one of the vets will correct me.

Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
Is there any advantage in running 12 weeks instead of, let's say, 10, or even 8? :?:
Yes, there is. It does however depend on the ester. You can get away with ruining shorter cycles with faster esters like, prop and such. The longer esters like ethanate and cypionate take longer to release and longer to give you stable levels. It takes a couple of weeks for you to even start noticing the effects of the longer esters. By 6 weeks in your gains are really coming along, so stopping your cycle at 8 weeks you are cutting yourself short. Some people do only run 10 weeks though because some people start to get diminishing returns. Also, there are some that do run short cycles but these are mostly with high dosages and referred to as blasts. They are good for people on trt, people trying to cut, or those that are trying to limit sides and complications as much as possible.

I hope this answers your question and if I'm wrong in any of this, as I'm still learning myself, I'm sure one of the vets will correct me.

So, if i understand correctly, why not using then a shorter ester like test prop during, let's say, 8, so you have less supression and less estrogenic issues? Does it make sense?
I'm just trying to understand better

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

popeye said:
ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:

So, if i understand correctly, why not using then a shorter ester like test prop during, let's say, 8, so you have less supression and less estrogenic issues? Does it make sense?
You won't have less suppression no matter what ester you use. Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference are the esters that are attached. The esters only control the absorption rates. The sides are all the same, no matter what ester you choose. However, running a shorter cycle will lessen the amount of time you are suppressed and will lessen the length of time you will experience estrogenic sides. You can control estrogen sides while on cycle by using an ai and adjusting it accordingly to your mid cycle blood work.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:

You won't have less suppression no matter what ester you use. Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference are the esters that are attached. The esters only control the absorption rates. The sides are all the same, no matter what ester you choose. However, running a shorter cycle will lessen the amount of time you are suppressed and will lessen the length of time you will experience estrogenic sides. You can control estrogen sides while on cycle by using an ai and adjusting it accordingly to your mid cycle blood work.

"running a shorter cycle will lessen the amount of time you are suppressed and will lessen the length of time you will experience estrogenic sides" Is that not enough to run a shorter cycle?
And may I ask you, what are your experiences with cycles so far?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

popeye said:
ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"popeye" said:

"running a shorter cycle will lessen the amount of time you are suppressed and will lessen the length of time you will experience estrogenic sides" Is that not enough to run a shorter cycle?
I would say it would depend on what your goals were. I mean being suppressed is suppressed, whether it is 8, 10, or 12 weeks.

I'm currently about to start my first cycle. All the answers I've provided to you are just from my personal research that I've gathered from the last two years. I was just trying to share the information that I have learned with you until one of the more seasoned vets was able to give you their answer.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1rst cycle doubts

ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"popeye" said:

I would say it would depend on what your goals were. I mean being suppressed is suppressed, whether it is 8, 10, or 12 weeks.

I'm currently about to start my first cycle. All the answers I've provided to you are just from my personal research that I've gathered from the last two years. I was just trying to share the information that I have learned with you until one of the more seasoned vets was able to give you their answer.

May the force be with us.

If you are running test C I would shoot for 12 weeks and 10 at the minimum to get the most out of it. Changing a test ester wont change the level of suppression bro it just clears out of your system faster which could make transitions to pct a little easier and quicker

Sent using Tapatalk

popeye said:
ibleedoranbla said:
popeye said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"popeye" said:

Also, for your first cycle I would stick with cyp or E. You would have to pin more frequently with a short ester. Not sure how comfortable you are with pinning, but it can be a pain in the ass pinning EOD (no pun intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would to advise running shorter esters for your first cycle. Short esters require injections every other day or even every day, where the long esters require just two injections per week. If you don't have experience doing injections it is not generally wise to jump into doing frequent injections until you get used to doing them.

I know you did ask a question about diet, that kinda got lost in the mix. You have to make sure you eat enough for gains on the cycle, or you won't get much out of that cycle. It takes a caloric surplus of calories to achieve growth, so that means eating a lot of the right kind of foods like eggs, egg whites, lean meats, fish, complex carbs like oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes, and plenty of green vegetables. You need to eat a minimum of 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and preferably 1.5g per pound of bodyweight. You will also need plenty of carbs to provide the fuel for growth. Keep your fat sources to strictly from healthy sources like healthy fats, peanut butter, etc..

Top Bottom