napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1Andro

slowpeak

Hey man first I want to say thank you for all of the great information you put out there, really enjoy your videos. I recently started a cycle of 1Andro but the directions only say two pills a day, and I'm curious how much time I should wait in between. Thanks man!

that stuff doesnt work man...after the prohormone ban there is really no way to effectivly and legally sell oral steriods that actually work. The FDA killed that one?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

bro, why would you waste your money on that garbage? it does next to nothing for you aside from maybe increasing your energy... you are wasting time and money.. as sd pointed out, after the prohormone ban, companies were left with nothing.... you notice that andro was NEVER talked about when prohormones were legal? i dont know how this was never a red a flag to anyone from the start.. andro is a joke bro...

Hey man first I want to say thank you for all of the great information you put out there, really enjoy your videos. I recently started a cycle of 1Andro but the directions only say two pills a day, and I'm curious how much time I should wait in between. Thanks man!

Nothing but a waste of money bro. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

Top Bottom