napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19year old recommend

razures

Hey Dylan i have a question what would you recommend for a 19 year old 5,11 who’s looking to add on some size

Hey Dylan i have a question what would you recommend for a 19 year old 5,11 who’s looking to add on some size

At your age, you shouldn't be using anything but food and hard consistent training. That's all you need right now

You are too young to use anything, even SARMs at this point. Your hormonal levels are super high at your age. Make use of them!

Also, don't let anyone tell you differently, or you will be in a world of trouble.

You can't really tell that lol he could also have super low test even though he is 19... But whatsoever he shouldn't be using anything agreed there.

I was just asking because I thought sarms didn't have the side effects steroids have except for minimal suppression but thanks for the heads up

SARMS are still mildly supressive. You are naturally producing testosterone equivalent to a 30 year guy on a mild cycle. You should use that. And creatine works wonders to add muscle mass IF you use it right.

SARMS are still mildly supressive. You are naturally producing testosterone equivalent to a 30 year guy on a mild cycle. You should use that. And creatine works wonders to add muscle mass IF you use it right.

That's simply not true at all no matter how high your natural test is it will never be close to even a mild cycle lol... Furthermore research studies has been done about the difference in the natural low range of test and high end range, and there was no difference if any at all in building muscle.. So whether your natural test is 400 which isn't low or 1000 ng/dl well it wouldn't cause a difference in terms of building muscle..

Last edited:
I was just asking because I thought sarms didn't have the side effects steroids have except for minimal suppression but thanks for the heads up

The suppression is mild but it’s still there brother... I would wait a year or two before using sarms. I can guarantee that at your age you can get great results naturally if your diet and training are on point...

The suppression is mild but it’s still there brother... I would wait a year or two before using sarms. I can guarantee that at your age you can get great results naturally if your diet and training are on point...

+1 beside that most guys this age don't even know what they want.. think they wanna look like lee priest when in reality they just want a shredded body with a little mass.. And that's pretty achievable maybe not as ripped and dry as some of those fitness models tho..

You are still a bit young for even sarms. You need to wait another year or two before you use sarms

minimal or not, its still present bro... so you need to wait a bit longer to use sarms...

Top Bottom