napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 year old question about suppression

Throwaway

Hi everyone, so I've been thinking of getting some SARMS but have some worries about the effects suppression might have on me as stated in 19 but turning 20 in a month, from what I've seen online it appears that mk677 ostarine and GW don't cause many issues in regards to suppression, do you think it would be ok for a 19 year old to take these, also would I be able to take rad140, LGD or S4 without any problems thanks

Last edited:
mk677 and gw have NO suppression whatsoever... lgd is going to have the most... why not run s4, gw and mk677 or mk2866... that will have little effect on suppression whatsoever...

Thats actually a stack I've been considering, from what I understand it would only require 4 weeks PCT of hcgenerate

oh brother, your pct plan is way way way way off.

PCT is tongkat Ali
gw
clomid.

Leave the hcgenerate for the idiots that dont know any better.

oh brother, your pct plan is way way way way off.

PCT is tongkat Ali
gw
clomid.

Leave the hcgenerate for the idiots that dont know any better.

That makes sense, I thought I'd need more (plus hcgenerate seems overpriced) can I take the GW during the cycle aswell as post though?
Thanks

You can absolutely take gw during the cycle, in fact I as strongly as possible suggest doing so. It will turbocharge your workouts, and maximize your gainz.

That makes sense, I thought I'd need more (plus hcgenerate seems overpriced) can I take the GW during the cycle aswell as post though?
Thanks
have you been on evo or something bro? just so you know, thats HORRIBLE advice and completely wrong... stay away from those fucking douchebags... tell me what exactly you have in mind and i'll give you the entire layout

have you been on evo or something bro? just so you know, thats HORRIBLE advice and completely wrong... stay away from those fucking douchebags... tell me what exactly you have in mind and i'll give you the entire layout

Well in terms of the stack I was thinking Osta, S4, GW and maybe also MK677 depending on whether you think that's a good idea, so as for the PCT do you not think I should take clomid?

Thanks for the response btw

pct is always always always always gw and clomid. Add in tongkat ali.

Personally, while I love mk677, the sides kill me. Most likely you wont have them, but its the genetic lottery there, as is with anything you take.

Well in terms of the stack I was thinking Osta, S4, GW and maybe also MK677 depending on whether you think that's a good idea, so as for the PCT do you not think I should take clomid?

Thanks for the response btw
i dont think you will be able to spend the kind of money you need to on 677... the triple stack is a perfect way to get you started...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Someday I may have to add S4 into my fav stack and see how that works. My last experience wasnt good, but thats because I added it to a very heavy stack (lgd and rad) and adding S4 my system revolted.

pct is always always always always gw and clomid. Add in tongkat ali.

Personally, while I love mk677, the sides kill me. Most likely you wont have them, but its the genetic lottery there, as is with anything you take.

Just out of curiosity what sides did you experience?

Thanks

Ok that looks good I'll definitely give this a go thanks for the responses I really appreciate it
he has strange responses to things that generally most do not have... he has big results but also gets side effects more than most... if you have any other questions , let me know brother

he has strange responses to things that generally most do not have... he has big results but also gets side effects more than most... if you have any other questions , let me know brother

Thanks mate i do have one more question (last one i promise) how common is the yellow tint side effect with s4

Thanks mate i do have one more question (last one i promise) how common is the yellow tint side effect with s4

It's all dose dependant, and some get it more than others. It's easily controlled by following the s4 dosing protocol

Like Dylan said above, I respond very strangely to sarms, so my results are pretty unusual. On the other hand, while I get many bad sides from some, I respond to an almost steriod like level with them.

Sides I got from mk677 were the hypoglycemic like symptoms and a terrible horrible bloat. Even with high potassium, no help. I had to finally drop it.

Oddly, first time I ran S4 got the tint, second time I didnt (but had to cut that cycle short).

Its not that bad, except night vision, but with summertime and later days, not so bad.

Top Bottom